- Capitalize on Your Analytics Skills With the Johns Hopkins SAIS MA in Global Risk (Online) - Oct 20, 2020.
The Johns Hopkins SAIS MA in Global Risk (online) program prepares graduates to gain experience analyzing and addressing real-world scenarios, and the knowledge to fine-tune your analyses with insights from economics, history and political science. Enroll now and join a highly active, international community of more than 230,000 Johns Hopkins alumni.
- Top 8 Data Science Use Cases in Construction - Jul 5, 2019.
This article considers several of the most efficient and productive data science use cases in the construction industry.
- Customer-Driven Product Development for the Future, June 6 webinar - May 21, 2018.
Learn about the tools and strategies you need to develop products to meet the future needs of your customer and thrive in the future of insurance.
- Real-Time Decisions for Real Results - Aug 9, 2016.
Enova Decisions real-time predictive analytics services help businesses improve the customer experience while protecting against fraud, optimizing operations and increasing marketing profitability.
- Uber-fication: Lessons from Uber in Economics, Digital, Risk, and Analytics - Dec 5, 2015.
Uber-fication or Uberisation is the conversion of existing jobs and services into discrete tasks that can be requested on-demand; the emulation or adoption of the Uber’s business model. Here we have discussed opportunities, risk and challenges while doing uberisation.
- OpenText Data Digest Nov 20: The Last Mile of Big Data - Nov 24, 2015.
For this week, we provide some examples of visualizations that crunch their fair share of Big Data on the back end but present it in a way that meets the Last Mile challenge.