- Getting to the Future First: How Social Data is Transforming Trend Discovery - Sep 23, 2019.
Register now for this webinar, Sep 25 @ 12 PM ET, for a clear approach on how to apply machine learning language technology to massive, unstructured data sets in order to create predictive models of what may be the next “it” ingredient, color, flavor or pack size.
- BIME Business Intelligence Predictions for 2015 - Dec 26, 2014.
Business intelligence in 2015 will see greater social media involvement, data mining applications, health data analysis, data-driven drones, and BI in the cloud.
- KDnuggets Interview: Paul Zikopoulos, IBM on Why Big Data needs Polyglots - Dec 13, 2014.
We discuss why not to focus on a single technology in Big Data, prevalent myths, what IBM & Twitter partnership means for the world, and current state of data governance.
- Australia Analytics Professionals Skills and Salary Report - Dec 10, 2014.
The Institute of Analytics Professionals has published a report showing that in Australia data science recruitment is challenging, salaries are high, social analytics is hot, and there are business challenges that analysts face.
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 London: Highlights - May 31, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data technology practitioners from Sears Holdings, Microsoft, Ticketmaster during Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 in London.
- DataSift: Data Scientist - Jan 19, 2014.
DataSift is among hottest big data platform companies in the world, on the cutting edge of how social data can be leveraged to unlock massive value for enterprises, brands and agencies.