- Beyond Word2Vec Usage For Only Words - Jan 11, 2018.
A good example on how to use word2vec in order to get recommendations fast and efficiently.
- ADMA Data Day – The Force Awakens: Sydney (Apr 27), Melbourne (Apr 29) - Apr 21, 2016.
Exciting addition to Data Day: CMO of The Walt Disney Company Australia/New Zealand will speak about re-igniting the iconic Star Wars brand, and how his team used insights to target marketing activities to a broad range of consumers, leading up to the launch of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, February: AlphaGo, Distributed TensorFlow, Neural Network Image Enhancement - Mar 2, 2016.
In February on /r/MachineLearning, we get a run-down of the AlphaGo matches, Distributed TensorFlow is released, convolutional neural nets are cleaning Star Wars images, vintage science is on parade, military machine learning is criticized, and the overwhelmed researcher is given advice.
- The Force Awakens In Data – Industry Leaders Comment - Feb 29, 2016.
While Rey, saw her force come to life in less then 30min, the data industry has been waiting for ‘that’ to happen, for half a decade. However, finally, business-focused analytics and data discovery are on the rise.
Pages: 1 2
- The Data Awakens: Star Wars Sentiment Analysis - Jan 13, 2016.
We have tracked the activity on Twitter around the release date to gain insight into the reactions of people and their feelings about the latest episode of the most famous movie franchise in history.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n42, Dec 29: Where did you apply Analytics? 5 ways Data Scientists keep learning - Dec 29, 2015.
Poll: Industries/Fields where you applied Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science in 2015; 5 Ways Data Scientists Keep Learning After College; Lessons from 2M Machine Learning Models on Kaggle; 10 BI Trends for 2016.
- The Star Wars social networks – who is the central character? - Dec 25, 2015.
Data Scientist looks at the 6 Star Wars movies to extract the social networks, within each film and across the whole Star Wars universe. Network structure reveals some surprising differences between the movies, and finds who is actually the central character.
Pages: 1 2 3
- OpenText Data Digest, Dec 18: The Data Awakens - Dec 21, 2015.
As the world enjoys the latest instalment of the Star Wars series, we review interesting visualizations based on the movie series. Strong is the data behind the Force. Enjoy!