- Predictive Maintenance: A Primer - Apr 17, 2017.
Companies can no longer afford to have product rollbacks or have wastage because of replacement parts. This is where the need for “Predictive Maintenance” comes into play.
- Machine 4.0: Making your Factory, Production and Maintenance Data Work - Feb 24, 2017.
To leverage the potential of Big Data the manufacturing firms should intelligently integrate and connect their data sources on a unified platform and use machine learning to extract insights, analyze them, and derive results.
- 5 Decisive Technology Trends which will Make or Break the Manufacturing Momentum in 2017 - Feb 7, 2017.
Manufacturing contributes to 16% of the global GDP and the Internet of Things (IoT ) is on track to connect >28 billion things. What happens when these massive forces collide? We review 5 game-changing technology catalysts.
- Webinar: Building Data Products for Predictive Maintenance, Mar 9 - Mar 1, 2016.
Dr. Kirk Borne, Data Science thought leader, will address the interesting trends in the world of data science. DataRPM Co-founder Ruban Phukan will show how a cognitive data science platform like DataRPM helps companies to build data products.
- DataRPM: Building Data Products For Recommendations And Predictions, Webinar, Feb 18 - Feb 16, 2016.
Learn how to build data products for recommendations and predictions quickly and easily using DataRPM; Why productizing data can transform your organization.
- CRN Big Data Business Analytics Companies - May 12, 2015.
Data, Analytics, and Intelligence play a key role in CRN Big Data 100 in 2015. New additions include predictive analytics firms Knime, Logi Analytics, Looker, Luminoso, Predixion, RapidMiner, and Salesforce.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 23-25: Microsoft is building fast, low-power Deep Learning networks; Lucrative tech careers: Data Scientist, Data Engineer - Feb 26, 2015.
5 lucrative tech careers in 2015: Data Scientist ($150K), Data Engineer ($148K); Which SQL on Hadoop? Gartner Poll Still Says "Whatever" But DBMS Providers Gain; 10 Most-Funded #BigData #Startups; DataRPM 8 runs in #Hadoop, uses #MachineLearning to find insights.
- Data Lakes vs Data Warehouses - Jun 7, 2014.
Data Warehouses, traditionally popular for business intelligence tasks, are being replaced by less-structured Data Lakes which allow more flexibility.