- NSU New Courses: iOS/Android Programming, Data Visualization, and Cloud Computing - Nov 29, 2012.We are constantly working to ensure that you have course offerings that align with the latest industry demand.
- Skytree Webinar: Choosing the Right Machine Learning Methods, Dec 12 - Nov 27, 2012.Dr Alexander Gray, Skytree CTO will present the Skytree approach tor selecting methods and choose several of your problems to discuss as part of the webinar. Submit your big data problems after you register.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Dec 12] - Nov 27, 2012.Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- TMA Courses in Data Analytics [Feb: Orlando, Apr: Vegas] - Nov 27, 2012.Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available. Next courses in Orlando and Las Vegas.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World returns to Toronto, Mar 18-21 2013 - Nov 27, 2012.Predictive Analytics World (PAW) is the only conference in Canada that offers a unparalleled perspective on analytics where both technical and business knowledge are integrated towards solving real-life business problems. Register by Dec 7 for a super Early Bird.
- Salford Webinar, Dec 14: Advances in Gradient Boosting: the Power of Post-Processing - Nov 22, 2012.Covering Gradient Boosting and Post-Processing, Applications benefiting from Post-Processing: industry examples, Typical Post-Processing Steps and Techniques.
- StatSoft Webinar (Dec 18): Predicting Sales Using STATISTICA Uplift Modeling - Nov 21, 2012.Uplift modeling comes into play when predictive analytics is implemented within your organization's marketing/sales strategy. So, how do you measure effectiveness?
- NII Shonan-Dagstuhl Informatics Meetings - Call for Proposals - Nov 21, 2012.NII Shonan meetings follow the Dagstuhl model to promote informatics and informatics research by providing a premier venue for world-class scientists, young researchers, and practitioners to come together in Asia.
- IEG: Predictive Analytics Innovation in San Diego, Feb 20-21 - Nov 21, 2012.The Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit, San Diego, February 20-21, 2013 is the perfect opportunity to share insight and best practices with the industry's most forward-thinking analytics executives. Get an early pass until Dec 23.
- Oracle BIWA Summit: Jan 8-10, Redwood City, CA - Nov 20, 2012.The Oracle BIWA Summit brings together Oracle ACE experts, customers who are currently using or planning to use Oracle BI, Warehousing and Analytics products and technologies, partners and Oracle Product Managers, Support Personnel and Development Managers.
- IBM Webinar, Dec 13: Use the past to predict the future - Nov 19, 2012.Predictive analytics software can help you unlock hidden insights and use all of your data to drive better outcomes throughout your organization. Learn more in upcoming IBM webinar.
- Business Analytics using Data Mining - Online Course - Nov 17, 2012.The course covers data mining techniques and their use in strategic business decision making. Taught by Galit Shmueli, the course is also offered online starting Nov 20. Reg by Dec 1.
- EGC 2013 Toulouse: Call for Participation - Nov 16, 2012.This French-speaking international conference is devoted to theories, methods and applications of data mining, machine learning, knowledge discovery in databases, knowledge management and engineering.
- WCAI Research Opportunity: Satisfaction in Repeat Retail Transactions - Nov 16, 2012.This unique data includes employee surveys at Hertz in the US and Canada, transactions of rental cars in those locations, and customer satisfaction surveys for those transactions. Research proposals encouraged to understand the interplay of employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and customer purchase behavior. Register for Dec 6 webinar.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World London 2012, Nov 27-28 - Nov 13, 2012.For those not yet convinced this two-day trip to London is worthwhile, here are Dr. Geert Verstraeten personal top three reasons to attend Predictive Analytics World London 2012
- IEEE ICDM 2012, Brussels, Dec 10-13, Early Reg by Nov 18 - Nov 9, 2012.IEEE ICDM is a leading research conference in data mining. Highlights of the program include invited talks by Martin Krzywinski (Genome Science Center), Bernhard Schoelkopf (Max Planck Institute), and Jure Leskovec (Stanford University), three tutorials, the ICDM contest, 16 workshops, 6 demos, an Industry and Government track and a panel.
- Big Data Innovation Summit, Las Vegas, January 30-31 - Nov 8, 2012.The Summit at Caesar's Palace will bring together the forward-thinking executives leading data science initiatives for two days of insight and unparalleled networking opportunities.
- New Accredited Online MS in Health and Life Science Analytics - Nov 7, 2012.This degree from NU provides students with a strong foundation in analytics through hands on use of SAS and real-world data withcourses spanning data management, predictive modeling, data mining, health management analytics, clinical and medical research, and more.
- November 15 Webcast - Analytically Speaking featuring Michael Berry and Gordon Linoff - Nov 6, 2012.With examples from their work with companies like TripAdvisor, The New York Times and T-Mobile, these experts will share insights on improving cross-sell, analyzing acquisition channels over time, scoring customers for attrition risk, and much more.
- Stanford Data Mining Certificates Online - Nov 6, 2012.The data mining industry is moving fast. Navigate your career across any terrain with Stanford University online graduate courses and certificates in Data Mining and Applications, and Mining Massive Data Sets.
- Salford Data Mining Training, Dec 5-7, San Diego: Predictive Modeler, CART, MARS, RandomForests, and more - Nov 5, 2012.Training covers Data Mining with Decision Trees (CART), Predictive Modeling with MARS Automated Non-linear Regression and RandomForests, and Advanced Data Mining: TreeNet, GPS, Rulefit and Interaction Detection.
- Wharton Course: Bringing Customer Lifetime Value to Life: Practical Methods and Applications - Nov 3, 2012.Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is a critical concept for virtually every organization that wants to be customer centric. This 2-day workshop helps clarify key issues and shows how to compute and utilize CLV in a practical business setting.
Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Nov 2012
|→ Webcasts and Webinars |