Anaconda: Free enterprise-ready Python for Big data, Predictive Analytics
125+ cross-platform tested and optimized Python packages for advanced analytics totally free, even for commercial use.
Completely free enterprise-ready Python distribution for large-scale data processing, predictive analytics, and scientific computing
- 125+ of the most popular Python packages for science, math, engineering, data analysis
- Completely free - including for commercial use and even redistribution
- Cross platform on Linux, Windows, Mac
- Installs into a single directory and doesn't affect other Python installations on your system. Doesn't require root or local administrator privileges.
- Stay up-to-date by easily updating packages from our free, online repository
- Easily switch between Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.3, and experiment with multiple versions of libraries, using our conda package manager and its great support for virtual environments
Why Are We Just Giving This Away?
- We want to ensure that Python, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, IPython, Matplotlib, Numba, Blaze, Bokeh, and other great Python data analysis tools can be used everywhere.
- We want to make it easier for Python evangelists and teachers to promote the use of Python.
- We want to give back to the Python community that we love being a part of.
But all of this takes hard work and resources!
Help us out -- Check out our products, sign up for our virtual and on-site courses, and contact us about doing a data science or SciPy/NumPy consulting project!
Using Anaconda in a professional environment?
Check out Anaconda Server to take control of the deployment and management of Python, R, and internal packages behind your firewall and proxy. Integration tools and install support included.
available through the conda command.
Top Stories Past 30 Days