2017 May Software
All (113) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (16) | News, Features (20) | Opinions, Interviews (22) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (33) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Machine Learning Anomaly Detection: The Ultimate Design Guide - May 25, 2017.
Considering building a machine learning anomaly detection system for your high velocity business? Learn how with Anodot ultimate three-part guide.
- Data science platforms are on the rise and IBM is leading the way - May 25, 2017.
Download the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platforms today to learn why IBM is named a leader in data science and to find out why data science, analytics, and machine learning are the engines of the future.
- DataScience.com Releases Python Package for Interpreting the Decision-Making Processes of Predictive Models - May 24, 2017.
DataScience.com new Python library, Skater, uses a combination of model interpretation algorithms to identify how models leverage data to make predictions.
- Sales forecasting using Machine Learning - May 8, 2017.
SpringML inviting business and sales leaders to its Man vs Machine Forecasting Duel - give them a day with your data and they will provide an algorithm based, unbiased forecast.
- DataScience.com New Update Aims to Be Industry-Leading Enterprise Data Science Platform - May 4, 2017.
DataScience.com’s enterprise data science platform can now be deployed on-premises or in the cloud. New features include scalable infrastructure, intuitive project organization, and task automation.