2017 Oct Courses, Education
All (117) | Courses, Education (7) | Meetings (18) | News, Features (18) | Opinions, Interviews (29) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (29) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Best Data Science, Machine Learning Courses from Udemy (only $12 until Oct 31) - Oct 27, 2017.
Fall sale on best courses from Udemy, including Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, Spark, Tableau, and Hadoop - only $12 until Oct 31, 2017.
- Short course: Statistical Learning and Data Mining IV, NYC, Nov 2-3 - Oct 13, 2017.
This new two-day course gives a detailed and modern overview of statistical models used by data scientists for prediction and inference, with emphasis on tools useful for tackling modern-day data analysis problems.
- Data Science Bootcamp in Zurich, Switzerland, January 15 – April 6, 2018 - Oct 12, 2017.
Come to the land of chocolate and Data Science where the local tech scene is booming and the jobs are a plenty. Learn the most important concepts from top instructors by doing and through projects. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Don’t let a Career in Data Science Pass You By - Oct 10, 2017.
Get the employer-aligned degree that gives you the hard skills in Python, R, SPSS, Tableau, and more from accredited and affordable Merrimack College.
- Top 15 Master of Data Science Programs You May Want To Consider - Oct 5, 2017.
Top MS of Data Science Programs in the US - on-campus and online that teach you how to humanize data and what you can do to make a difference in your company.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Tampa, Dec 8-10 - Oct 4, 2017.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape, targeted towards people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept - Oct 3, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Sign up by Oct 5 to save.