- Data Isn’t Enough: Impact the Future of Business with Tepper’s Online MS in Business Analytics - Feb 12, 2019.
If you want to translate the power of data analytics into business value, you need the skills you'll learn from the online Master of Science in Business Analytics program from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Top 15 Master of Data Science Programs You May Want To Consider - Oct 5, 2017.
Top MS of Data Science Programs in the US - on-campus and online that teach you how to humanize data and what you can do to make a difference in your company.
- CMU: Teaching Faculty, Machine Learning - Nov 16, 2016.
CMU has the world’s only academic Machine Learning Department, and is seeking a Teaching Faculty member to lead efforts in modernizing the teaching of machine learning inside the university and to remote locations.
- CMU: Assistant Professor in Applied Statistical Machine Learning - Nov 9, 2015.
CMU is seeking both tenure-track and research-track candidates with strong training in statistical machine learning and a demonstrated commitment to bringing methodological innovation to application-driven research.
- CMU: Teaching Faculty, Machine Learning - Nov 20, 2014.
Lead our efforts in teaching machine learning, both on-campus and online. As the world only academic Machine Learning Dept, we help define the standard curriculum for the field.
- TweetNLP: Twitter Natural Language Processing - Oct 24, 2014.
A short overview of Natural Language Processing tools and utilities developed by Prof. Noah Smith, CMU and his team to analyze Twitter data.
- OnlyBoth Startup is like IBM Watson in Reverse - May 24, 2014.
OnlyBoth startup from Vivisimo co-founder Raul Valdes-Perez is like IBM Watson in reverse - it discovers new insights in data and writes them in English.