- The 4 Levels of Data Usage in Data Science - Jul 9, 2018.
This is an overview of the 4 levels, or "buckets," of data usage in business, starting at monitoring and progressing to automation.
Automation, Ben Lorica, Business, Data Science, O'Reilly
- Machine Learning Breaking Bad – addressing Bias and Fairness in ML models - May 25, 2018.
As the use of analytics proliferate, companies will need to be able to identify models that are breaking bad.
Ben Lorica, Bias, Machine Learning
- How to build analytic products in an age of data privacy - May 17, 2018.
Privacy-preserving analytics is not only possible, but with GDPR about to come online, it will become necessary to incorporate privacy in your data products.
Analytics, Ben Lorica, Differential Privacy, GDPR, Privacy, Products, Strata
- Key Takeaways from AI Conference in San Francisco 2017 – Day 1 - Sep 29, 2017.
Highlights and key takeaways from day 1 of AI Conference San Francisco 2017, including current state review, future trends, and top recommendations for AI initiatives.
Pages: 1 2
AI, Andrew Ng, Ben Lorica, CA, Conference, Genomics, O'Reilly, San Francisco, Startup, Unsupervised Learning
- 150 Most Influential People in Big Data & Hadoop - May 27, 2015.
A list of 150 Most Influential People on Twitter in Big Data & Hadoop includes Merv Adrian @merv, Alistair Croll @acroll, Ben Lorica @bigdata, Paul Zikopoulos @BigData_paulz, Mathias Herberts @herberts, and Gregory Piatetsky @kdnuggets.
About Gregory Piatetsky, Alistair Croll, Ben Lorica, Big Data Influencers, Gil Press, Grey Campus, Hadoop, Merv Adrian