- Deep Learning Pioneer Geoff Hinton on his Latest Research and the Future of AI - Jan 26, 2021.
Geoff Hinton has lived at the outer reaches of machine learning research since an aborted attempt at a carpentry career a half century ago. He spoke to Craig Smith about his work In 2020 and what he sees on the horizon for AI.
- Fixing a Major Weakness in Machine Learning of Images with Hinton’s Capsule Networks - May 22, 2019.
We explore Geoffrey Hinton's capsule networks to deal with rotational variance in images.
- Deep Conversations: Lisha Li, Principal at Amplify Partners - May 3, 2018.
Mathematician Lisha Li expounds on how she thrives as a Venture Capitalist at Amplify Partners to identify, invest and nurture the right startups in Machine Learning and Distributed Systems.
Pages: 1 2
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 06-12: Top #DataScience and #MachineLearning Methods Used in 2017; Geoff Hinton Capsule Networks – a new way for machines to see - Dec 13, 2017.
Also The first international #beauty contest decided by #AI #algorithm sparked controversy; 4 Common #Data Fallacies That You Need To Know; Using #DeepLearning to Solve Real World Problems; Best Online Masters in #DataScience and #Analytics.
- Some Musings on Capsule Networks and DLPaper2Code - Dec 6, 2017.
Only the Godfather of Deep Learning did it again and came up with something brilliant — adding layers inside existing layers instead of adding more layers i.e nested layers.... giving rise to the Capsule Networks!
- Capsule Networks Are Shaking up AI – Here’s How to Use Them - Nov 16, 2017.
If you follow AI you might have heard about the advent of the potentially revolutionary Capsule Networks. I will show you how you can start using them today.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 08-14: Approaching (Almost) Any NLP Problem on #Kaggle; Choosing an Open Source #MachineLearning Library - Nov 15, 2017.
Also: What is the difference between Bagging and Boosting?; Which #Python package manager should you use?; The Practical Importance of Feature Selection.