- [Upcoming Webinar] 5 Steps to Building Responsible AI Systems - Apr 10, 2019.
What does responsible AI mean? This webinar, Apr 18 @ 11 AM ET, will cover the essential steps to building AI systems that are responsible.
- Get Network insights in Excel with NodeXL - Dec 14, 2017.
NodeXL, the network overview discovery and exploration add-in for the familiar Microsoft Office Excel (TM) spreadsheet brings network functions within the reach of people who are more comfortable making pie charts than writing code. See what NodeXL finds in KDnuggets network and download NodeXL Pro for your analyses.
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n30, Aug 17: Why Deep Learning Works; Neural Networks with R; Central Limit Theorem for Data Science - Aug 17, 2016.
3 Thoughts on Why Deep Learning Works So Well; A Beginner's Guide to Neural Networks with R!; Central Limit Theorem for Data Science; Cartoon: Make Data Great Again
- Central Limit Theorem for Data Science – Part 2 - Aug 16, 2016.
This post continues an explanation of Central Limit Theorem started in a previous post, with additional details... and beer.
- Central Limit Theorem for Data Science - Aug 12, 2016.
This post is an introductory explanation of the Central Limit Theorem, and why it is (or should be) of importance to data scientists.
- The Star Wars social networks – who is the central character? - Dec 25, 2015.
Data Scientist looks at the 6 Star Wars movies to extract the social networks, within each film and across the whole Star Wars universe. Network structure reveals some surprising differences between the movies, and finds who is actually the central character.
Pages: 1 2 3