Tag: FutureText (5)
- Implementing Enterprise AI course using TensorFlow and Keras - Nov 27, 2017.
The course is for developers and architects who want to transition their career to Enterprise AI, but also has strategic (non-coding) version. The course starts in Jan 2018 and will take 3 months for the content and up to 3 months for the team project.
- For AI Engineers/Data Scientists: Implementing Enterprise AI course - Nov 7, 2016.
This unique course that is focussed on AI Engineering / AI for the Enterprise. Created in partnership with H2O.ai , the course uses Open Source technology to work with AI use cases. It is offered online and also in London and Berlin, starting January 2017.
- Data Science for IoT course: Strategic foundation for decision makers - Sep 9, 2016.
The course is based on an open problem solving methodology for IoT analytics which we are developing within the course. The course starts in Sept 2016. To sign up or learn more email [email protected]
- Data Science of IoT: Sensor fusion and Kalman filters, Part 2 - Nov 9, 2015.
The second part of this tutorial examines use of Kalman filters to determine context for IoT systems, which helps to combine uncertain measurements in a multi-sensor system to accurately and dynamically understand the physical world.
- Data Science of IoT: Sensor fusion and Kalman filters, Part 1 - Oct 29, 2015.
The Kalman filter has numerous applications, including IoT and Sensor fusion, which helps to determine the State of an IoT based computing system based on sensor input.