- Vega-Lite: A grammar of interactive graphics - Dec 3, 2019.
Vega and Vega-lite follow in a long line of work that can trace its roots back to Wilkinson’s ‘The Grammar of Graphics.’ Since then VegaLite has come into existence, bringing high-level specification of interactive visualisations to the Vega-Lite world.
- The R Graph Gallery Data Visualization Collection - Oct 13, 2016.
Welcome to the R graph gallery, a collection of R graph examples, organized by chart type, searchable by R function, with reproducible code and explanation.
- Monash University: Graphics Software Specialist - Oct 3, 2016.
Identify and install existing software packages, and develop bespoke application programs to support ambitious and innovative research, outreach and industrial engagement projects making use of the CAVE2 or other MIVP systems (e.g. 3D-ALIVE).
- 5 Awesome jQuery-based Interactive Data Visualization Tools - Aug 19, 2016.
Presented in this post are five great interactive data visualization libraries for jQuery.
- Three Simple Resolutions to Design Better DataViz - Jan 20, 2016.
Start your New Year off with resolutions to produce better data visualizations: visualize your data, remove chart legends, and try new things.
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, Mar 8-14: Word vectors, Hardware for Deep Learning, and Neural Graphics Engines - Mar 19, 2015.
Word vectors in NLP, Machine Learning's place in programming, hardware for deep learning, Machine Learning interviews, and neural graphics engines are all topics covered this week on /r/MachineLearning.
- Interview: Josh Hemann, Activision on Why the Tolerance for Ambiguity is Vital - Mar 12, 2015.
We discuss handling bias in data, other data quality concerns, advice, desired qualities, and more.
- Interview: David Kasik, Boeing on How Visual Analytics is Improving Aviation Safety - Feb 16, 2015.
We discuss data visualization at Boeing, the importance of Visual Analytics, Aviation Safety improvement through Analytics and augmented reality.