- Boeing: Big Data Architect – Level 4/5 - Nov 14, 2015.
Create scalable data platforms that enable research and development (R&D) supporting commercial and defense programs.
- Boeing: Machine Learning Technologist – Level 4/5 - Nov 14, 2015.
A successful candidate will have background in statistics, probability, mathematics, databases, and strong programming skills, including Python, R, Matlab, C, C++, Java are necessary, and will join Boeing R&D center.
- Boeing: Advanced Info Technologist in Machine Learning - Apr 28, 2015.
This position is focusing on Machine Learning and Data Mining with a strong background in statistics, probability, mathematics, databases, and strong programming skills. Help build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Boeing: Advanced Information Technologist Text Analytics - Apr 28, 2015.
Join growing Boeing central R&D, Analytics and Simulation organization, and apply advanced data analysis and text analysis algorithms to help build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Boeing: Game Software Engineer - Apr 23, 2015.
Help develop C++, OpenGL, and OpenGL Shader code to provide high-end visualization to new and existing simulation applications to support both commercial and defense programs.
- Boeing: Software Engineer Java Big Data Analysis - Apr 23, 2015.
Develop code that helps to process, visualize, and analyze Big Data, including processing raw files, data standardization, integration, writing clean data to a database.
- Boeing: Advanced Information Technologist Data Architect - Apr 23, 2015.
Help design and develop Big Data Databases, create Data Models, define and develop ETL procedures, and manage the overall ETL architecture to support commercial and defense programs.
- Interview: David Kasik, Boeing on Data Analysis vs Data Analytics - Feb 23, 2015.
We discuss the impact of increasing amount of data on visualization, difference between Data Analysis and Data Analytics, motivation, trends, desired skills and more.
- Interview: David Kasik, Boeing on How Visual Analytics is Improving Aviation Safety - Feb 16, 2015.
We discuss data visualization at Boeing, the importance of Visual Analytics, Aviation Safety improvement through Analytics and augmented reality.
- Boeing: Advanced Technologist in Text Analytics, level 2/3 - Dec 10, 2014.
Our organization partners with Boeing business units to advance towards widespread application of modeling, simulation, and analytics across the lifecycle of our aerospace and defense products.
- Boeing: Parallel Database Systems Engineer - Nov 25, 2014.
Looking for experienced software researchers and developers with emphasis on massively parallel processing database architectures as applied to diverse data sets in the aerospace industry.
- Boeing: Aerospace Systems Modeling and Simulation Engineer - Nov 25, 2014.
We are interested in those experienced in aerospace systems modeling and software development with emphasis on simulation and visualization of diverse information sets using diverse system architectures.
- Boeing: Advanced Technologist – Modeling - Nov 25, 2014.
Modeling, using formal languages for system specification, requirements formalization, application of formal methods to safety analysis, vehicle health management, and test-case generation.
- Boeing: Advanced Technologist - Nov 25, 2014.
Innovative researchers with interests and experience in methods for machine learning, pattern recognition, machine vision, multi-modal sensor data fusion and visualization.