- 10 Free Top Notch Natural Language Processing Courses - Oct 7, 2019.
Are you looking to learn natural language processing? This collection of 10 free top notch courses will allow you to do just that, with something for every approach to learning NLP and its varied topics.
- Miami University: Assistant Provost for Institutional Research and Effectiveness [Oxford, OH] - Dec 26, 2018.
The Assistant Provost will integrate critical functions in institutional research and assessment to meet changing needs in dynamic regional and national higher education markets.
- Miami University: Director of the Center for Analytics & Data Science (CADS) [Oxford, OH] - Dec 20, 2018.
The Director of the Center for Analytics and Data Science (CADS) serves the mission of CADS by designing, implementing, and collaborating on programs that establish and promote positive, productive relationships between a wide range of individuals and organizations with an interest in furthering the application and research of analytics and data science.
- Data Science –The need for a Systems Engineering approach - Oct 5, 2017.
We need a greater emphasis on the Systems Engineering aspects of Data Science. I am exploring these ideas as part of my course "Data Science for Internet of Things" at the University of Oxford.
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, February: Oxford Deep NLP Course; Data Visualization for Scikit-learn Results - Mar 6, 2017.
Oxford Deep NLP Course; scikit-plot: Data Visualization for Scikit-learn Results; Machine Learning at Berkeley's ML Crash Course: Neural Networks; Predicting parking difficulty with machine learning; TensorFlow 1.0 Release
- Nando de Freitas AMA: Bayesian Deep Learning, Justice, and the Future of AI - Jan 6, 2016.
During his recent AMA, machine learning star Nando de Freitas answers a host of questions on a number of topics, including Bayesian methods in deep learning, harnessing AI for the good of humanity, and what the future holds for machine learning.
Pages: 1 2
- Sentiment Analysis Symposium Highlights - Mar 11, 2014.
Highlights from Sentiment Analysis Symposium held recently in New York: Affective Computing: sentiment from facial expressions, need to market to a “tribe” of people, social media speed of appearance, IBM notion of an Engaged Employee, and more.