- Coronavirus Trends – what can we learn - Mar 31, 2020.
We examine the coronavirus trends, and look at death rates from Covid-19, including absolute numbers, adjusted for population, and daily change rates. The daily change rates are declining for almost all countries, including Italy and Spain, but remaining alarmingly high for US and especially New York State.
Coronavirus, Healthcare, Italy, Spain, Trends, U. of Washington, USA
- 10 Free Top Notch Natural Language Processing Courses - Oct 7, 2019.
Are you looking to learn natural language processing? This collection of 10 free top notch courses will allow you to do just that, with something for every approach to learning NLP and its varied topics.
fast.ai, NLP, Oxford, spaCy, Stanford, U. of Washington, UC Berkeley, Yandex
- Another 10 Free Must-See Courses for Machine Learning and Data Science - Apr 5, 2019.
Check out another follow-up collection of free machine learning and data science courses to give you some spring study ideas.
AI, Data Science, Deep Learning, Keras, Machine Learning, NLP, Reinforcement Learning, TensorFlow, U. of Washington, UC Berkeley, Unsupervised Learning
- 10 More Must-See Free Courses for Machine Learning and Data Science - Dec 20, 2018.
Have a look at this follow-up collection of free machine learning and data science courses to give you some winter study ideas.
AI, Algorithms, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, MIT, NLP, Reinforcement Learning, U. of Washington, UC Berkeley, Yandex
- UW Tacoma, The Milgard School of Business: Director, Center for Information Based Management - Apr 7, 2015.
Teach courses focused on business analytics and demonstrate effective management and leadership capabilities and strong industry involvement. Non-tenure track full time position.
Director, Lecturer, Tacoma, U. of Washington, WA