- Will Reinforcement Learning Pave the Way for Accessible True Artificial Intelligence? - Aug 11, 2020.
Python Machine Learning, Third Edition covers the essential concepts of reinforcement learning, starting from its foundations, and how RL can support decision making in complex environments. Read more on the topic from the book's author Sebastian Raschka.
- Free eBook: Practical Data Science Cookbook – Second Edition - Feb 12, 2019.
Starting with the basics, this free eBook covers how to set up your numerical programming environment, introduces you to the data science pipeline, and guides you through several data projects in a step-by-step format.
- Get Packt Skill Up Developer Skills Report - Jun 19, 2018.
Find the top tools for 4 distinct industries, learn what do developers in different sectors say is the next big thing, and more. Also get any Packt book or video for just $10.
- How to tackle common data cleaning issues in R - May 24, 2018.
R is a great choice for manipulating, cleaning, summarizing, producing probability statistics, and so on. In addition, it's not going away anytime soon, it is platform independent, so what you create will run almost anywhere, and it has awesome help resources.
- Why Deep Learning is perfect for NLP (Natural Language Processing) - Apr 20, 2018.
Deep learning brings multiple benefits in learning multiple levels of representation of natural language. Here we will cover the motivation of using deep learning and distributed representation for NLP, word embeddings and several methods to perform word embeddings, and applications.
- 5 things that will be important in data science in 2018 - Jan 11, 2018.
What’s data science going to look like in 2018? How are job roles in the field going to change? Will AI find new ways to capture the public imagination? Learn more from Packt $5 books - on sale till Jan 16.
- $5 Data science eBooks and videos from Packt - Dec 19, 2017.
Check Packt $5 sale on every ebook and video, including many great titles on Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Python, Deep Learning, and more - sale runs until Jan 15, 2018.
- Exploring Recurrent Neural Networks - Dec 1, 2017.
We explore recurrent neural networks, starting with the basics, using a motivating weather modeling problem, and implement and train an RNN in TensorFlow.
- Over 600 data science, machine learning, Big Data eBooks/videos for only $5 (until Jan 9) - Dec 22, 2016.
Packt have more than 600 data science, analysis, machine learning and Big Data eBooks and video courses. And until Jan 9, 2017 every single one is available for just $5.
- Free ebooks: Machine Learning with Python and Practical Data Analysis - Dec 5, 2016.
Two free ebooks: "Building Machine Learning Systems with Python" and "Practical Data Analysis" will give your skills a boost and make a great start in the New Year.
- Do more with Python: Creating a graph application with Python, Neo4j, Gephi, and Linkurious - Oct 14, 2015.
Here is how to build a neat app with graph visualization of Python and related topics from Packt and StackOverflow, combining Gephi, Linkurious, and Neo4j.
Pages: 1 2 3
- ebook: Learning Apache Mahout, Big Data Analytics - May 15, 2015.
Acquire practical skills in Big Data Analytics and explore data science with Apache Mahout with this comprehensive guide with numerous code examples and end-to-end case studies.
- ebook: Learning Apache Mahout Classification - May 15, 2015.
If you are a data scientist with Hadoop experience and interest in machine learning, this book is for you. Learn about different classification in Apache Mahout and build your own classifiers.