- How Deep Learning is Accelerating Drug Discovery in Pharmaceuticals - Apr 13, 2020.
The goal of this essay is to discuss meaningful machine learning progress in the real-world application of drug discovery. There’s even a solid chance of the deep learning approach to drug discovery changing lives for the better doing meaningful good in the world.
- DATAx Cyber Monday Extended – 40% off all summit tickets with CYBER40 - Nov 28, 2018.
Take advantage of our EXTENDED cyber Monday offer of 40% off all two-day passes and free access to all 5 tracks of the DATAx New York Festival. Use the code CYBER40.
- Big Data a $4.7 Billion opportunity in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry - Jul 31, 2018.
This post contains some of the key findings from the SNS Telecom & IT's latest report, which indicates that Big Data investments in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry are expected to reach nearly $4.7 Billion by the end of 2018.
- Webinar: The Role of Text Mining in Patent Research, Oct 6 - Sep 30, 2016.
Learn how Dr. Thorsten Schweikardt developed a patent analysis workflow, making a previously difficult task achievable by using text mining.
- IU to offer one of the first data science courses to use real clinical trial data - Mar 25, 2016.
Indiana University and Eli Lilly will offer one of the first data sciences courses employing real-world clinical trial data. The course, part of IU Data Science MS program, will give students a rare opportunity to practice the advanced analysis of clinical trial data using anonymized data collected during the safe testing of potential new drugs.
- Pharmaceutical BI Group: Professional Opportunity in Pharma and Business Intelligence - Mar 23, 2016.
If you are seeking a new challenge in 2016 and you are a mature and very experienced EXECUTIVE or a mid-career SCIENTIST, PhD, MD/PhD, PharmD, Pharmaceutical BI Group has a ROLE for you.
- Webinar: The Role of Text Mining at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Feb 23 - Feb 2, 2016.
Learn how text mining enables life science researchers to quickly analyze massive amounts of literature, conference abstracts, patents and clinical data to help inform and guide R&D.
- Interview: Mark Weiner, Temple University Health System on Maturity Assessment of Healthcare Analytics - May 11, 2015.
We discuss the challenges and opportunities created by increased collection of healthcare data, state of data accessibility, and the value of Analytics to the drug development process.
- Tamr Enterprise Platform for Scalable, End-to-End Data Unification - Feb 17, 2015.
The new Tamr Platform radically simplifies and speeds the availability of unified data for analytics and downstream application, with key new features: catalog, connect, and consume. Tamr also announced solutions for Pharma and Procurement.
- Predictive Analytics in Health Care: Helping to Navigate Uncertainties and Change - Sep 23, 2014.
Predictive analytics can help navigate the many coming changes in US healthcare, including aging population, less money, impact of ACA (Obamacare) - especially on pharmaceutical and medical supplies, the R&D process, investment and new product launches.