- How Deep Learning is Accelerating Drug Discovery in Pharmaceuticals - Apr 13, 2020.
The goal of this essay is to discuss meaningful machine learning progress in the real-world application of drug discovery. There’s even a solid chance of the deep learning approach to drug discovery changing lives for the better doing meaningful good in the world.
Deep Learning, Drug Development, Pharma
- DATAx Cyber Monday Extended – 40% off all summit tickets with CYBER40 - Nov 28, 2018.
Take advantage of our EXTENDED cyber Monday offer of 40% off all two-day passes and free access to all 5 tracks of the DATAx New York Festival. Use the code CYBER40.
AI, Big Data, Finance, Marketing, New York, NY, Pharma
- Big Data a $4.7 Billion opportunity in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry - Jul 31, 2018.
This post contains some of the key findings from the SNS Telecom & IT's latest report, which indicates that Big Data investments in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry are expected to reach nearly $4.7 Billion by the end of 2018.
Big Data, Healthcare, Pharma
- Webinar: The Role of Text Mining in Patent Research, Oct 6 - Sep 30, 2016.
Learn how Dr. Thorsten Schweikardt developed a patent analysis workflow, making a previously difficult task achievable by using text mining.
Copyright Clearance Center, Patents, Pharma, Text Mining
- IU to offer one of the first data science courses to use real clinical trial data - Mar 25, 2016.
Indiana University and Eli Lilly will offer one of the first data sciences courses employing real-world clinical trial data. The course, part of IU Data Science MS program, will give students a rare opportunity to practice the advanced analysis of clinical trial data using anonymized data collected during the safe testing of potential new drugs.
Data Science Education, Healthcare, Indiana University, Pharma
- Pharmaceutical BI Group: Professional Opportunity in Pharma and Business Intelligence - Mar 23, 2016.
If you are seeking a new challenge in 2016 and you are a mature and very experienced EXECUTIVE or a mid-career SCIENTIST, PhD, MD/PhD, PharmD, Pharmaceutical BI Group has a ROLE for you.
Aviva Lev-Ari, Biotech, Business Intelligence, Genomics, Pharma
- Webinar: The Role of Text Mining at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Feb 23 - Feb 2, 2016.
Learn how text mining enables life science researchers to quickly analyze massive amounts of literature, conference abstracts, patents and clinical data to help inform and guide R&D.
Pharma, Text Analytics
- Interview: Mark Weiner, Temple University Health System on Maturity Assessment of Healthcare Analytics - May 11, 2015.
We discuss the challenges and opportunities created by increased collection of healthcare data, state of data accessibility, and the value of Analytics to the drug development process.
Challenges, Drugs, Healthcare, Interview, Mark Weiner, Pharma, Temple University
- Tamr Enterprise Platform for Scalable, End-to-End Data Unification - Feb 17, 2015.
The new Tamr Platform radically simplifies and speeds the availability of unified data for analytics and downstream application, with key new features: catalog, connect, and consume. Tamr also announced solutions for Pharma and Procurement.
Cambridge, Data Preparation, MA, Pharma, Procurement, Tamr
- Predictive Analytics in Health Care: Helping to Navigate Uncertainties and Change - Sep 23, 2014.
Predictive analytics can help navigate the many coming changes in US healthcare, including aging population, less money, impact of ACA (Obamacare) - especially on pharmaceutical and medical supplies, the R&D process, investment and new product launches.
ACA, Aging, Healthcare, Lana Klein, Pharma, Predictive Analytics, Walgreen