- Mastering TensorFlow Tensors in 5 Easy Steps - Nov 11, 2020.
Discover how the building blocks of TensorFlow works at the lower level and learn how to make the most of Tensor objects.
- The Most Important Fundamentals of PyTorch you Should Know - Jun 18, 2020.
PyTorch is a constantly developing deep learning framework with many exciting additions and features. We review its basic elements and show an example of building a simple Deep Neural Network (DNN) step-by-step.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 27 – Apr 02: Here is a great explanation of what is a scalar, vector, matrix, tensor - Apr 3, 2019.
Here is a great explanation of what is a scalar, vector, matrix, tensor; Machine Learning and Data Science Cheat Sheets; Papers with Code: A Fantastic GitHub Resource for Machine Learning.
- A Crash Course in MXNet Tensor Basics & Simple Automatic Differentiation - Aug 16, 2018.
This is an overview of some basic functionality of the MXNet ndarray package for creating tensor-like objects, and using the autograd package for performing automatic differentiation.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 1-14: Basic Statistics in Python; Essential Command Line Tools for Data Scientists - Aug 15, 2018.
Basic Statistics in Python: Descriptive Statistics; Top 12 Essential Command Line Tools for Data Scientists; WTF is a Tensor?!?; How GOAT Taught a Machine to Love Sneakers;
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n20, May 16: PyTorch Tensor Basics; Data Science in Finance; Executive Guide to Data Science - May 16, 2018.
PyTorch Tensor Basics; Top 7 Data Science Use Cases in Finance; The Executive Guide to Data Science and Machine Learning; Data Augmentation: How to use Deep Learning when you have Limited Data
- PyTorch Tensor Basics - May 11, 2018.
This is an introduction to PyTorch's Tensor class, which is reasonably analogous to Numpy's ndarray, and which forms the basis for building neural networks in PyTorch.
- WTF is a Tensor?!? - May 7, 2018.
A tensor is a container which can house data in N dimensions, along with its linear operations, though there is nuance in what tensors technically are and what we refer to as tensors in practice.
- A “Weird” Introduction to Deep Learning - Mar 30, 2018.
There are amazing introductions, courses and blog posts on Deep Learning. But this is a different kind of introduction.
Pages: 1 2
- Deep Learning 101: Demystifying Tensors - Jun 2, 2017.
Many deep-learning systems available today are based on tensor algebra, but tensor algebra isn’t tied to deep-learning. It isn’t hard to get started with tensor abuse but can be hard to stop.
- Novel Tensor Mining Tool to Enable Automated Modeling - Oct 13, 2016.
A tensor - a multidimensional matrix - is ideal for modeling multiaspect data, such as social interactions, which can be characterized by the means of communication, who is interacting, and the time and location of the interaction, for example.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 19-22: Tensor methods for Machine Learning; Tibco survey: Big Data top use cases - Mar 23, 2015.
Tensor methods for #MachineLearning: fast, accurate, scalable, need open-source libs; #DataScience and Reproducibility: Explaining when the experiment does not work; Google #DeepLearning FaceNet is the best ever for recognizing faces; Tibco survey #BigData top use cases: Customer & Experience Analytics, Risk/Threat.