- Verizon: Inventory Planning, Supply Chain-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Use inbound delivery plan to determine channel inventory allocations and retail store replenishment strategy; execute planning activities; continuously enhance and improve the forecasting models to predict store sales and replenishment.
- Verizon: Demand Manager, Supply Chain-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Responsible for developing a demand plan for each of their specific Supplier SKU and deciding the quantity and timing of a product to be allocated and shipped to each of our current channels (Direct to Consumer, VZW retail and Indirect).
- Verizon: Supervisor Supply Planning, Channel Replenishment and Allocation-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Manage the daily work responsibilities of a team of Sr. Analysts responsible for all Channel Replenishment/Allocation, including manage staff responsible for operational and administrative tasks and monitor transactional actions.
- Verizon: Business Intelligence Lead/Consultant-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Provide the metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to support the executive dashboards and other reporting; master the current information data acquisition and reporting capabilities.
- Verizon: Sr. Manager Business Intelligence, NJ - Mar 10, 2016.
Lead a team of consultants to provide the measurement of metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to their associated product groups.
- Verizon: Supply Chain Analytics Lead/Data Scientist, GA - Mar 10, 2016.
Supply Chain Analytics team needs highly skilled and experienced experts in data analysis including modeling, data mining and visualization to support decision making at all levels.
- Verizon: Supply Chain Analytics Lead /Data Scientist, TX - Mar 10, 2016.
Support analytics needs of the operational teams like developing, implementing and maintaining the order routing logic of incoming orders; Drive strategic efforts across the supply chain organization, leveraging advanced analytics to optimize processes and procedures.
- Verizon: Supply Chain Analytics Principal-NYC - Mar 10, 2016.
Supply Chain Analytics team at Verizon Wireless needs highly skilled and experienced experts in data analysis including modeling, data mining and visualization to support decision making at all levels.
- Verizon: Supply Chain Analytics Principal - Mar 10, 2016.
Driving strategic efforts across the supply chain organization, leveraging advanced analytics to optimize processes and procedures that lead to improved device life cycle management, working capital optimization and cost reduction.
- Verizon: Senior Manager, Supply Chain Analytics - Mar 10, 2016.
Lead a team that drives the analytics strategy for the wireless supply chain distribution, ensuring data-driven decisions that enable more profitable growth and improved customer experience.
- Verizon: Business Intelligence Lead - Mar 10, 2016.
Provide the day-to-day needs for the measurement of the metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to their associated product groups (Apple, Samsung, Motorola, other devices and accessories.)
- Interview: Ksenija Draskovic, Verizon on Conquering Fear and Cherishing Creativity for Success in Data Science - Apr 17, 2015.
We discuss career advice, motivation, key qualities sought in Data Science practitioners, and more.
- Interview: Ksenija Draskovic, Verizon on How to Not Get Lost in the Big Data Wilderness - Apr 16, 2015.
We discuss recommendations for data-driven decision making, challenges and benefits of using unstructured data, managing expectations and key trends.
- Interview: Ksenija Draskovic, Verizon on Dissecting the Anatomy of Predictive Analytics Projects - Apr 15, 2015.
We discuss Predictive Analytics use cases at Verizon Wireless, advantages of a unified data view, model selection and common causes of failure.
- Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit, Chicago – Day 2 Highlights - Jan 9, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations by Predictive Analytics leaders from Time Warner Cable, AT&T and Verizon on day 2 of Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- KDnuggets Interview: Michael Brodie on Data Curation, Cloud Computing, Startup Quality, Verizon (part 2) - Apr 28, 2014.
The second part of our exclusive interview focuses on Data Curation, Cloud Computing, Data Tamer and Jisto startups, and his experience as a chief Scientist of Verizon - and how that relates to teenager never tidying a room for 60 years.