Clustering and Segmentation Software
Commercial Clustering Software
- BayesiaLab, includes Bayesian classification algorithms for data segmentation and uses Bayesian networks to automatically cluster the variables.
- ClustanGraphics3, hierarchical cluster analysis from the top, with powerful graphics
- CMSR Data Miner, built for business data with database focus, incorporating rule-engine, neural network, neural clustering (SOM), decision tree, hotspot drill-down, cross table deviation analysis, cross-sell analysis, visualization/charts, and more.
- CViz Cluster Visualization, for analyzing large high-dimensional datasets; provides full-motion cluster visualization.
- IBM SPSS Modeler, includes Kohonen, Two Step, K-Means clustering algorithms.
- NeuroXL Clusterizer, a fast, powerful and easy-to-use neural network software tool for cluster analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Neusciences aXi.Kohonen, ActiveX Control for Kohonen Clustering, includes a Delphi interface.
- perSimplex, clustering software based on fuzzy logic. Download available.
- PolyAnalyst, offers clustering based on Localization of Anomalies (LA) algorithm.
- Treparel KMX Big Data Text Analytics & Visualization, an integrated clustering, classification and visualization solution for analyzing large text collections. Also for OEM.
- Viscovery explorative data mining modules, with visual cluster analysis, segmentation, and assignment of operational measures to defined segments.
- Visipoint, Self-Organizing Map clustering and visualization.
Free and Open-Source Clustering Software
- Autoclass C, an unsupervised Bayesian classification system from NASA, available for Unix and Windows
- CLUTO, provides a set of partitional clustering algorithms that treat the clustering problem as an optimization process.
- Databionic ESOM Tools, a suite of programs for clustering, visualization, and classification with Emergent Self-Organizing Maps (ESOM).
- David Dowe Mixture Modeling page for modeling statistical distribution by a mixture (or weighted sum) of other distributions.
- ELKI: Environment for Developing KDD-Applications Supported by Index-Structures.
- MCLUST/EMCLUST, model-based cluster and discriminant analysis, including hierarchical clustering. In Fortran with interface to S-PLUS.
- PermutMatrix, graphical software for clustering and seriation analysis, with several types of hierarchical cluster analysis and several methods to find an optimal reorganization of rows and columns.
- Snob, MML (Minimum Message Length)-based program for clustering
- StarProbe, web-based multi-user server available for academic institutions.
Additional Clustering Software Sites