2015 Jul Publications
All (101) | Courses, Education (4) | Meetings (10) | News, Features (16) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (40) | Publications (7) | Software (6) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (7) | Webcasts (7)
- Book: Mining Human Mobility in Location-Based Social Networks - Jul 30, 2015.
This book takes a data mining perspective to offer an overview of studying human mobility in location-based social networks (LBSN) and illuminate a wide range of related computational tasks. It also highlights what are the unique characteristics and research opportunities of LBSN data.
- New Book: Mining Latent Entity Structures - Jul 21, 2015.
This collection investigate the principles and methodologies of mining latent entity structures from massive unstructured and interconnected data. We propose a text-rich information network model for modeling data in many different domains.
- Young Data Scientist Book: Inspiration for the future - Jul 21, 2015.
Focussing on ages 14 to 17, this book uses the space exploration for Data Science. Ultimate initiative of this book is to create an open curriculum to teach Data Science in schools.
- Book: Healthcare Data Analytics - Jul 20, 2015.
Written by prominent researchers and experts working in the healthcare domain, this book provides a clear understanding of the analytical techniques currently available to solve healthcare problems.
- Predictive Policing – Free Book - Jul 15, 2015.
This free book is an easy to digest introduction to the world of predictive analytics and Big Data. The book is written from a policing perspective and shows interesting views in how the power of the police force can be increased by focusing on predictive policing.
- Consumer and Market Research Info Kit - Jul 10, 2015.
JMP free info kit helps you determine the best ways to meet and shape customer needs and includes a webcast interview on voice of the customer, a chapter from Numbersense book, a demo on planning with predictive modeling, and more.
- Text Analytics Demands Insight, Intelligence and Integration – Free White Paper - Jul 9, 2015.
The Incite Group recent white paper takes an in-depth look at the current state of text analytics and unstructured data to give you the tips and tools you need.