2015 Jul Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos
All (101) | Courses, Education (4) | Meetings (10) | News, Features (16) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (40) | Publications (7) | Software (6) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (7) | Webcasts (7)
- Story-Boarding in a D3.js dashboard using Intro.js - Jul 27, 2015.
Building the analytics dashboard using D3.js is a well-known practice now-a-days. Find out, how to enhance understanding of different components and what they actually contain.
- Drag and Drop Visuals in your Interactive Dashboard – Gridster & D3.js - Jul 17, 2015.
One aspect of BI self-service modules is the flexibility for the user to define his own story line and the order in which the user wants to see the visuals. Find out how you can build the rearrangeable dashboards.
- 50+ Data Science and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets - Jul 14, 2015.
Gear up to speed and have Data Science & Data Mining concepts and commands handy with these cheatsheets covering R, Python, Django, MySQL, SQL, Hadoop, Apache Spark and Machine learning algorithms.
- How to properly present a Data Mining project? - Jul 14, 2015.
Building models and getting insights are job half done for the data scientist, presenting them to the audience is an art itself. See, how to approach the presentation after wrapping up the data science project.
- Hotlist of Training resources for Predictive Analytics - Jul 13, 2015.
A hotlist of training resources for Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, R, Python, SAS, and Excel, including MOOCs, blogs, meetups, courses, videos, and more.
- Emacs for Data Science - Jul 10, 2015.
Data science nowadays demands a polyglot developer and, choosing a correct code editor would definitely be a worthy investment. Here we provide, important features of Emacs and its advantages over other editors.
- 10 Key Tips for Entry-Level Analytics Professionals - Jul 4, 2015.
With so many companies hunting down the data scientist. There are few things which aspirants can do to increase their chances of being getting selected into the best ones.