- Things I Learned From the SciPy 2019 Lightning Talks - Jul 22, 2019.
This post summarizes the interesting aspects of the Day One of the SciPy 2019 lightning talks, a flash round of a dozen ~3 minute talks covering a wide variety of topics.
- How to properly present a Data Mining project? - Jul 14, 2015.
Building models and getting insights are job half done for the data scientist, presenting them to the audience is an art itself. See, how to approach the presentation after wrapping up the data science project.
- Top SlideShare Presentations on Big Data, updated - Jan 18, 2015.
REST APIs and crawling offer two different ways to gather big data presentations from SlideShare, but they provide different results and lead to a very different view of the data. We examine why and find a useful data science lesson.
- Most Popular Slideshare Presentations on Big Data - Nov 28, 2014.
Hadoop, the cloud, and Microsoft Azure are just a few of the many topics covered by the top Big Data SlideShare presentations retrieved from the SlideShare API.
- Big Data Library on Demand: The Leading Edge of Data Science - Mar 18, 2014.
IE group Big Data Library offers many interesting presentations on demand. This week it is "The Leading Edge of Data Science".