Latest Courses, Education, Events, News
Best Data Viz of The Week
Coronavirus Data and Poll Analysis – yes, there is hope, if we act now
We examine the growth of coronavirus daily cases in most affected countries, and show evidence that social distancing works in reducing the rate of spread. We also analyze KDnuggets Poll results - the scale of change to online and how Data Science work is likely to increase or drop in different regions. Stay Healthy and practice social distancing!
AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning Directory
Meetings, Conferences in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning | Courses | Jobs | Webcasts
More Recent Stories
- Deep Learning Breakthrough: a sub-linear deep learning algorithm that does not need a GPU?
- How To Painlessly Analyze Your Time Series
- Making sense of ensemble learning techniques
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 18-24: Advice to Data Scientists: don’t post a blog on #coronavirus based on your ad-hoc data analysis without reading something on epidemiology – here are some useful links
- Evaluating Ray: Distributed Python for Massive Scalability
- Alternative Data, Text Analytics, and Sentiment Analysis in Trading and Investing
- Want to Build an AI Model for Your Business? Read this
- Diffusion Map for Manifold Learning, Theory and Implementation
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n12, Mar 25: 24 Best (and Free) Books To Understand Machine Learning; Coronavirus Daily Change and Poll Analysis; 9 lessons learned during 1st year as a Data Scientist
- Top AI Resources – Directory for Remote Learning
- Why BERT Fails in Commercial Environments
- Graph Neural Network model calibration for trusted predictions
- How to Make Remote Work Effective for Data Science Teams
- Coronavirus Data and Poll Analysis – yes, there is hope, if we act now
- Top Stories, Mar 16-22: 24 Best (and Free) Books To Understand Machine Learning
- Made With ML: Discover, build, and showcase machine learning projects
- Exploring TensorFlow Quantum, Google’s New Framework for Creating Quantum Machine Learning Models
- Top 20 ODSC 2020 Global Virtual Conference Sessions
- Nine lessons learned during my first year as a Data Scientist
- Build an Artificial Neural Network From Scratch: Part 2
- 24 Best (and Free) Books To Understand Machine Learning
- ModelDB 2.0 is here!
- A Comprehensive Data Repository for Fake Health News Detection
- What is the most effective policy response to the new coronavirus pandemic?
- The 4 Best Jupyter Notebook Environments for Deep Learning