- 2 Questions for a Junior Data Scientist - Jan 24, 2020.
Academic credentials and experience with previous machine learning projects are important for kicking off a data science career. However, landing your first job out of school will require you to extend your thinking about projects and problems. Learn how one interviewer honed in on desired skills by considering these two questions.
- Fantastic Four of Data Science Project Preparation - Jul 26, 2019.
This article takes a closer look at the four fantastic things we should keep in mind when approaching every new data science project.
- Is Domain Knowledge a Hurdle to Start a Career in Data? - Feb 8, 2019.
How would I decide which domain to choose, while starting my career in data? Is it an obstacle?
- From Insight-as-a-Service to Insightful Applications - May 5, 2016.
Applications that combine machine learning, AI, and domain knowledge have strong potential for industry and investors.
Pages: 1 2
- Interview: Stefan Groschupf, Datameer on Why Domain Expertise is More Important than Algorithms - Aug 6, 2015.
We discuss large-scale data architectures in 2020, career path, open source involvement, advice, and more.
- The missing D in Data Science - Jul 1, 2015.
Data science is often talked in terms of tools, insights and emerging use cases, but one of its important pillars domain expertise is left out. Find out why you should be concerned about it.