- 60+ useful graph visualization libraries - May 17, 2019.
We outline 60+ graph visualization libraries that allow users to build applications to display and interact with network representations of data.
- How do Neural Networks Learn? - Dec 2, 2015.
Neural networks are generating a lot of excitement, while simultaneously posing challenges to people trying to understand how they work. Visualize how neural nets work from the experience of implementing a real world project.
Backpropagation, Graph Visualization, Neural Networks
- Do more with Python: Creating a graph application with Python, Neo4j, Gephi, and Linkurious - Oct 14, 2015.
Here is how to build a neat app with graph visualization of Python and related topics from Packt and StackOverflow, combining Gephi, Linkurious, and Neo4j.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gephi, Graph Visualization, Linkurious, Neo4j, Packt Publishing, Python, StackOverflow
- How to Visualize your Facebook Network - Jun 20, 2015.
Recent restrictions to Facebook API has made it difficult to visualize it readily. But, here you can find a complete pipeline from collecting data, storing it and finally visualizing it as network graph.
Pages: 1 2
Facebook, Graph Visualization, Linkurious, Network Graph
- Top 30 Social Network Analysis and Visualization Tools - Jun 1, 2015.
We review major tools and packages for Social Network Analysis and visualization, which have wide applications including biology, finance, sociology, network theory, and many other domains.
Pages: 1 2 3
Data Science Tools, Graph Visualization, Social Network Analysis
- Linkurious Enterprise democratizes graph visualization - Apr 20, 2015.
Linkurious announces the launch of Linkurious Enterprise, the first data visualization platform for graph databases.
Graph Visualization, Linkurious, Neo4j, Security, Social Network Analysis
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, Feb 15-21: The Elephant in the Room of ML Research - Feb 24, 2015.
Problems with deep learning papers, Coursera linear algebra courses, Reddit comment visualizations, deep learning lectures, and genetic algorithm introductions make up the top posts this week on /r/MachineLearning.
Coursera, Deep Learning, Genetic, Graph Visualization, Network Graph, Overfitting, Python, Reddit
- Interactive Network and Graph Data Repository - Oct 17, 2014.
The network repository currently hosts over 500+ graphs/networks that span 19 collections of graphs from social science, machine learning, scientific computing, and many others.
Datasets, Graph Analytics, Graph Visualization, Network Graph
- GraphLab Conference, Graph Analytics and Machine Learning, San Francisco July 21 - Jun 19, 2014.
GraphLab Conference (San Francisco, July 21) brings together experts in graph analytics, large scale machine learning, and data science from leading companies, academic institutions and organizations. Special KDnuggets discount.
Graph Analytics, Graph Databases, Graph Visualization, GraphLab, Python, San Francisco-CA
- Linkurious: Explore and Visualize Graph Data - Jan 22, 2014.
Linkurious is designed to handle big data and be easy to use; it is focused on local exploration - search any information within a graph and start exploring the connections from this point.
Graph, Graph Visualization, Neo4j, Social Network Analysis