- Data Science for Managers: Programming Languages - Nov 19, 2019.
In this article, we are going to talk about popular languages for Data Science and briefly describe each of them.
- NBCUniversal: Manager, Revenue Management [Orlando, FL] - Jul 23, 2019.
Seeking a Manager, Revenue Management, to drive adoption of pricing recommendations developed from the Revenue Management System by collaborating with business partners in Merchandise, Food & Beverage, and Express, and formulate and apply advanced analytical approaches in the development of revenue management models to drive that adoption.
- Bayer: Principal Clinical Data Manager [Whippany, NJ] - Jun 24, 2019.
Seeking a candidate to assume ownership and leadership for all Clinical Data Management owned deliverables within assigned compound, project and study and provide leadership to respective CDM (Clinical Data Management) staff, interfacing function and team in order to support and achieve defined business goals. Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values.
- Penn State: Nittany AI Associates Program Manager [University Park, PA] - Jun 13, 2019.
Seeking an individual who can contribute to the overall success of the program by providing input and direction regarding program goals and operations, and provide leadership and management needed to achieve program success.
- Intuit: Sr Manager Data and Analytics – Speech and Text Insights [Mountain View, CA] - May 10, 2019.
Seeking a Sr Manager Data and Analytics for Speech and Text Insights, to oversee the design, development, deployment and management of batch and real-time fraud and credit risk models for both onboarding and monitoring purposes.
- Intuit: Group Manager, Accountant Segment Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 10, 2019.
Seeking creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights. This position leads a team of talented analysts and scientists to work alongside with business stakeholders to deliver customer insights and recommendations.
- Intuit: Group Manager Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 9, 2019.
Seeking an analytics leader to build out our team and provide analytical leadership for the business, and to lead and develop a team while also rolling up their sleeves and get work done when that is what’s needed.
- Group Manager Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 6, 2019.
Intuit is seeking a Senior Business Data Analyst in Mountain View, CA. Your area of focus will encompass Intuit’s entire product line including QuickBooks, Payroll, and Payments, and you will interact with the larger analytics community at Intuit using industry-leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices.
- LoyaltyOne: Manager, CPG [Westborough, MA] - Dec 14, 2018.
LoyaltyOne is seeking a Manager, CPG in Westborough, MA. be responsible for the overall management of client engagements on the CPG team, leveraging your analytical background and related CPG experience to motivate others to action both internally and with our external clients.
- LoyaltyOne: Consultant Category Manager / Analyst, Client Services [Westborough, MA] - Dec 14, 2018.
Precima is seeking a Consultant Category Manager / Analyst, Client Services in Westborough, MA, to work collaboratively with our client and consulting analytics team on behalf of Precima clients to develop insight-driven recommendations.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 21-27: Intro to #DataScience for Managers – a mindmap; An Introduction to #AI - Nov 28, 2018.
Also: An Introduction to #AI; Intuitively Understanding Convolutions for #DeepLearning; 10 Free Must-See Courses for Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Intro to Data Science for Managers - Nov 23, 2018.
This mindmap contains a condensed introduction to the key data science concepts and techniques that have revolutionized the business landscape and became essential for making beneficial data-driven decisions
- UnitedHealth Group: Sr Manager, Data Science [Telecommute, Central or Eastern Time Zones] - Nov 19, 2018.
UnitedHealth Group is seeking a Sr Manager, Data Science open to Telecommute in Central or Eastern Time Zones, to be responsible for managing analytical project portfolios, identifying operational improvement opportunities within UnitedHealth Group, developing and delivering analytic solutions with the utmost quality in a timely manner.
- UnitedHealth Group: Sr Manager, Data Engineering [Minnetonka, MN] - Nov 19, 2018.
UnitedHealth Group is seeking a Sr Manager, Data Engineering in Minnetonka, MN. The position will work with our report developers and analyst to help set the vision and deliver data assets that drive insights and opportunities for the digital product teams.
- Select Your Analytics Adventure – Analytics On-boarding - Oct 15, 2018.
Lower the barriers to productivity by employing a “Choose your own adventure” approach to on-boarding your new analytics team members.
- a4 Media: Manager, Machine Learning Data Engineer [Long Island City, NY] - Oct 10, 2018.
a4 Media is seeking a Manager, Machine Learning Data Engineer in Long Island City, NY, focused on managing the business understanding, data acquisition, and data understanding phases of an agile CRISP-data science process.
- Wayfair: Senior Data Science Manager [Boston, MA] - Sep 7, 2018.
Wayfair is seeking a Senior Data Science Manager in Boston, MA. This particular role will focus on deep diving into a broad variety of exploratory initiatives around customer targeting.
- Amazon: Sr. Data Science Manager [Seattle, WA] - Sep 6, 2018.
Amazon is seeking a Sr. Data Science Manager in Seattle, WA who is well-rounded, a perpetual student, a skilled communicator, a trusted advisor, an inventor at heart, and a fearless explorer.
- Bain: Data Science Manager [Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, or Washington, DC] - Aug 27, 2018.
Seeking a Data Science Manager. This is an opportunity to be a key leader in Bain’s expanding data science capability area. This position will be part of the Advanced Analytics Group (Bain’s team of data science, engineering, marketing science, operations research and primary research experts).
- Wikimedia Foundation: Manager of Product Analytics (San Francisco, CA or Remote) - Aug 13, 2018.
Seeking an experienced and hands-on Manager of Product Analytics to lead a team that uses data to help our staff and our communities achieve our vision: a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge.
- TCD: Machine Learning Engineer, Product Manager positions - Mar 21, 2018.
Seeking a Machine Learning Engineer and a Product Manager for a Recommender-Systems Business Start-Up.
- Apple: Apple Media Products Commerce Engineering Manager - Jan 10, 2018.
Seeking a talented, self-motivated, experienced and hands-on Senior Engineering Manager to build out a new engineering team working on the next generation commerce platform.
- Apple: Manager, Data Science – Apple Media Products Commerce Engineering - Nov 2, 2017.
Seeking an individual who will create their own data models around the wealth set of commerce data. They will also be working in one of the world's largest and most complex data warehouse environments, and be working with the metrics, analytics, and anti-fraud teams.
- Apple: Manager, Data Science – Apple Media Products Commerce Engineering - Oct 23, 2017.
Seeking a Manager, Data Science to build our data science and machine learning team and develop a long-term roadmap where modeling will have a huge material impact in savings in financial cost while maintaining the Apple brand of trust, using cutting edge technology.
- Corios: Consulting Manager - Oct 13, 2017.
Seeking a detail-oriented consultant who enjoys identifying and resolving project issues, making sure the project progresses on schedule and on budget, taking accountability for the project’s success.
- Celgene: Sr. Manager, Data Lake - Jul 18, 2017.
Seeking a Data Lake Manager. The role will work closely with the Data Science Teams, the Business Data Stewards and the team responsible for data ingestions/integration into the platform.
- Jimdo: Team Lead Data - Jul 13, 2017.
Shape a technological vision for our data department and passionately manage a great and diverse team of very skilled engineers, scientist and analysts.
- DuPont Pioneer: Data Engineer Manager - Jun 27, 2017.
Seeking a Data Engineer Manager, to collaborate regularly with data scientists and analysts in a team setting as well as 3rd party data providers to drive best practices and identify innovative strategies for successful data product delivery.
- General Mills: Associate Manager, Strategic Revenue Management - Apr 21, 2017.
Seeking a candidate for a Strategic Revenue Management Analytics role, someone who is curious and energized by analytical challenges, has strong analytics skills and mindset, and believes in the power of data to transform the performance of brands and businesses.
- Discover Financial Services: Manager, Decision Analytics - Apr 13, 2017.
Seeking an analytics professional with work experience in Banking, Financial or Insurance area in developing and evaluating business rules and strategies using advanced statistical techniques.
- Chubb: Customer Experience & Marketing Analytics Manager - Mar 28, 2017.
Seeking a Customer Experience & Marketing Analytics Manager responsible for leading the customer experience and marketing analytics practice within the broader personal lines analytics function.
- Netflix: Manager, Content Programming Science & Algorithms - Feb 27, 2017.
Seeking a Manager of Content Programming Science & Algorithms, an experienced and entrepreneurial-minded data scientist. This is high-impact and challenging role, and will require both strong leadership and technical prowess.
- NVIDIA: Technical Account Manager - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Technical Account Manager/Sales Engineer to join the team supporting development and sales activities for the Facebook account with a focus across multiple domains including: Artificial Intelligence, Video, Virtual Reality, Server Design and Data Center Integration.
- GWCC: Actuarial Manager - Aug 18, 2016.
Lead GWCC Actuarial team, bring a strong business perspective and intelligence, have an analytical mindset, and a high level of responsibility for accuracy and timeliness.
- Axcess-Financial: Manager of Governance – Financial Services Industry - Jun 6, 2016.
Seeking a Manager of Governance, to develop an Operation Risk Management (ORM) Framework and install best practices in 2nd line ORM oversight across the company, with goal to ensure compliance with risk policies and standards.
- AIG: Senior Manager/Director, Scientist – Natural Language Processing Research - Jun 3, 2016.
AIG is seeking a Senior Manager/Director, Scientist, Natural Language Processing Research, who is a dynamic individual looking to support new transformational projects with a substantial amount of external research participation and internal business partnership.
- Hyundai: Quality Data Analytics Manager - Jun 1, 2016.
Seeking a Quality Data Analytics Manager to apply deep analytical skills to blend, process, and explore complex datasets for the Product Quality department to aid in knowledge discovery, and to assist with performing root-cause analysis, survival analysis, time series forecasting and other analytical activities.
- Beyond Big Data Skills: Creating the Right DNA for the Managers of the Data-driven Business World - May 31, 2016.
Advice to schools and universities to help them prepare the future managers of the data-driven business world. One key step is to get managers acquainted with data by touching data, manipulating it, and 'playing' with it.
- Bain: Data Architect Manager - May 20, 2016.
Seeking a Data Architect Manager to work with consulting teams to understand and translate business problems, help to increase consulting staff’s knowledge of Advanced Analytics and Data Science, and develop/implement various data tools.
- Schwab: Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics - Apr 14, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics, to primarily partner with the Acquisition team and help develop, measure, and optimize marketing strategies, working with analysts, statisticians, data engineers, marketing/media teams, and external vendors to deliver insight.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Visualization - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Visualization, as a key part of a dynamic, innovative team that develops statistical models, data mining/analytical solutions and visualization solutions, and engages in leading-edge analytical and modelling work.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Analytics Innovation - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Analytics Innovation, to be part of a dynamic, innovative team, exhibiting hands-on experience working in Big Data Analytical environments, a deep understanding of analytical techniques, and previous success building strong working relationships.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Data Science - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Data Science, with a deep understanding of data mining and analytical technique, with a passion for doing leading-edge analytical work with big data alongside a dynamic, innovative team.
- Verizon: Demand Manager, Supply Chain-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Responsible for developing a demand plan for each of their specific Supplier SKU and deciding the quantity and timing of a product to be allocated and shipped to each of our current channels (Direct to Consumer, VZW retail and Indirect).
- Verizon: Sr. Manager Business Intelligence, NJ - Mar 10, 2016.
Lead a team of consultants to provide the measurement of metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to their associated product groups.
- Verizon: Senior Manager, Supply Chain Analytics - Mar 10, 2016.
Lead a team that drives the analytics strategy for the wireless supply chain distribution, ensuring data-driven decisions that enable more profitable growth and improved customer experience.
- DataKind: Data Scientist, Data Science manager, Senior Insight Manager, and other positions - Feb 23, 2016.
DataKind is looking for enthusiastic, like-minded people to join us in tackling the world's toughest problems with data. Currently hiring for 6 positions, including Data Scientist, Data Science manager, and Senior Insight Manager.
- American Family Insurance: Data Science Manager - Feb 4, 2016.
Providing strategic direction and expertise to understand key business questions that can be addressed using data; Leading, designing, developing and fielding data driven solutions.
- Sears: Marketplace Account Manager – Consumer Electronics - Jan 19, 2016.
Partner directly with Sears Sellers to ensure that their business needs are met on time and in an excellent manner. Develop analysis to track Sellers performance.
- Schwab: Sr. Manager, Data Science - Jan 11, 2016.
Work with business partners to understand business objectives and scope analytical projects that deliver insights and results.
- Corios: Consulting Manager - Dec 5, 2015.
At Corios, we tell the stories the numbers can't; Looking for a bright, detail-oriented analytics consultant who enjoys identifying and resolving project issues, making sure the project progresses on schedule and on budget.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Decisioning Development Marketing Manager - Nov 4, 2015.
Responsible the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool.
- Disney: Managing Consultant - Oct 2, 2015.
Leading a team of analytical professionals in delivering client results for a single business unit.
- Purdue Pharma: Manager, Marketing Analytics - Sep 28, 2015.
Responsible for supporting the design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance/ administration of various managed care and commercial analyses.
- Kohls: Manager, Big Data Customer Insights - Sep 1, 2015.
Execute and manage a team to support structure, processing, and analyzing of high volume, high velocity, or other resource intensive data to generate insight to influence marketing business decisions.
- SapientNitro: Sr. Manager Marketing Analytics - Aug 7, 2015.
Lead marketing strategy projects across full spectrum of marketing strategy offering, drive thought leadership and business development initiatives.
- Discovery Communications: Manager – Data Science - May 27, 2015.
Work closely with other analytics professionals and with the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence group to develop a technology infrastructure that supports the data science process.
- Great West Casualty Company: Manager, Business Analytics - May 21, 2015.
Lead our Business Analytics team, bring a strong business perspective and intelligence, an analytical mindset, and a passion to develop data driven services, coupled with a background in Actuarial Science.
- Thomson Reuters: Research Director/Manager, Corporate Research & Development - May 8, 2015.
Lead and mentor a team of researchers in Eagan, MN; define and develop state-of-the-art information-based solutions for professionals around the world. Hands-on position, requires significant expertise in one or more focus areas.
- Cox: Manager, Advanced Analytics - Apr 3, 2015.
Identify and work on high-impact business and marketing problems and develop viable solutions through data analysis, predictive modeling, and advanced analytics techniques.
- Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science professionals well compensated - Mar 3, 2015.
US, Canada, and Australian analytics professionals are paid the most, with US/Canada Industry Data Science Managers earning on average $177K, Industry Data Scientists $126K, Academic Researchers $119K, and Data Analysts $86K.
- UWS (U. of Western Sydney): Manager, eResearch - Feb 19, 2015.
Embed eResearch across the research lifecycle as an essential component of research; enhance, develop, promote and support the eResearch capabilities within UWS. Apply by Mar 4.
- ZocDoc: Engineering Manager, Data Engineering - Feb 3, 2015.
Run Data Engineering team to create a hardcore data and analytics infrastructure for our business - working with our teams of data scientists and business analysts to transform data into information enabling the next generation of ZocDoc insight and products.
- Schwab: Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics - Jan 31, 2015.
Help develop analytics learning agendas and optimize marketing strategies through measurement feedback loops; work with statisticians, data engineers, marketing/media teams, and external vendors to deliver insights and solutions.
- Disney: Decision Science Project/Technical Manager - Jan 20, 2015.
The Decision Science team provides internal consulting services and analytical products for various business units across the Walt Disney Company.
- Schwab: Sr. Manager – Business Strategy and Analytics (Deposit Products) - Dec 17, 2014.
Join a small team of quant strategists focused on deposit products, create strategies and models involving billions of dollars in deposits.
- Apple: Software Engineering Manager, Analytics Insight - Oct 22, 2014.
Apple Analytic Insight team is responsible for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse company-wide. This role is to lead a team of software engineers who build tools to support the fraud prevention efforts.
- Book: Data Mining for Managers - Oct 14, 2014.
This book by a leading data mining consultant is meant for both practitioners and end users of data mining solutions, and it focuses more on the data and less on the math.
- Health Integrated: Manager of Data Engineering - Sep 18, 2014.
Responsible for all aspects of data exchange processes and software in collaboration with developers, business analysts, product managers, and program managers.
- Paychex: Sr. Manager, Predictive Analytics and Data Science - Aug 3, 2014.
Lead award winning team of 10 people responsible for enterprise wide analytics and model building, including all algorithm building across the enterprise and leveraging operational data into business insight.
- Adobe: Manager – Algorithms / Machine Learning, 30834 - Jul 29, 2014.
Lead the Algorithms and Data Sciences group, help build the next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence.