- WordStat for Stata Now on Macs - Apr 14, 2017.
WordStat is a flexible and easy-to-use text analysis software – whether you need text mining tools for fast extraction of themes and trends, or careful and precise measurement with state-of-the-art quantitative content analysis tools. Now works on Macs.
- Provalis Research Releases an Enhanced Qualitative Data Analysis Freeware - Feb 3, 2017.
Upgraded version of the qualitative analysis freeware QDA Miner Lite now includes a document overview, tree-grid display, image rotation and resizing, importing from PowerPoint and more.
- Provalis Research QDA Miner 5 to Improve Advanced Qualitative Data Analysis of Unstructured Text - Nov 4, 2016.
QDA Miner 5 provides enhanced data portability, sharpened analysis of unstructured text and increased visualization capabilities.
- WordStat 7.1: Geospatial Intelligence Meets Text Analytics - Dec 16, 2015.
Provalis Research text analysis software now features a geospatial intelligence module which transforms unstructured text data into interactive maps.
- Provalis Research WordStat for Stata combines Numerical, Text Analysis - Apr 14, 2015.
This new collaboration couples the cutting-edge numerical analysis of Stata with the unique text analytics functionality of Provalis Research.
- WordStat 7: Shifting Text Analytics Into High Gear - Dec 2, 2014.
WordStat 7 lets users get valuable and actionable insights from text faster, connect unstructured and structured information, and provides better help for the creation and validation of accurate text-categorization dictionaries.