- KDnuggets™ News 21:n32, Aug 25: Open Source Datasets for Computer Vision; Django’s 9 Most Common Applications - Aug 25, 2021.
Open Source Datasets for Computer Vision; Django’s 9 Most Common Applications; How to Select an Initial Model for your Data Science Problem; Automate Microsoft Excel and Word Using Python; Stack Overflow Survey Data Science Highlights
- Stack Overflow Survey Data Science Highlights - Aug 20, 2021.
The results of the 2021 Stack Overflow Developer Survey were recently released, which is a fascinating snapshot of today's developers and the tools they are using. Have a look at some selections from the report, particularly those which may be of interest to data professionals.
- What is a Data Scientist Worth? - Dec 23, 2019.
What is the Salary of a Data Scientist in 2019? Let's have a look at some data to see how we can answer that question.
- R Users’ Salaries from the 2019 Stackoverflow Survey - Aug 30, 2019.
Let’s take a look on what R users are saying about their salaries. Note that the following results could be biased because of unrepresentative and in some cases small samples.
- What does a data scientist REALLY look like? - Nov 9, 2018.
Using the responses from Stack Overflow's 2018 Annual Developer Survey, we attempt to build a portrait of data scientists today, including a look at gender, skills, job satisfaction, and more.
- Data Science Highlights of Stack Overflow Survey: Machine Learning Has Highest Job Satisfaction - Feb 23, 2016.
The 2015 Stack Overflow Developer Survey gathered data from more than 26,000 respondents. Full stack developers, mobile developers, front end developers... and even data scientists and machine learning developers participated. Check out these 3 interesting insights.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 21-27: “Learn #Python” Overtakes “Learn #Java”; Improve Machine Learning using how children learn - Dec 28, 2015.
"Learn #Python" Overtakes "Learn #Java" on Google Trends ; R is the fastest-growing language on StackOverflow; More #DataScience #Humor and #Cartoons; The Star Wars Social Network - who is the central character?
- Do more with Python: Creating a graph application with Python, Neo4j, Gephi, and Linkurious - Oct 14, 2015.
Here is how to build a neat app with graph visualization of Python and related topics from Packt and StackOverflow, combining Gephi, Linkurious, and Neo4j.
Pages: 1 2 3