- Industry Predictions: Key Trends in 2017 - Dec 16, 2016.
With 2017 almost upon us, KDnuggets brings you opinions from industry leaders as to what the relevant and most important 2017 key trends will be.
Pages: 1 2
- Data Preparation Tips, Tricks, and Tools: An Interview with the Insiders - Oct 14, 2016.
Data preparation and preprocessing tasks constitute a high percentage of any data-centric operation. In order to provide some insight, we have asked a pair of experts to answer a few questions on the subject.
Pages: 1 2
- Tamr 2016 Data Management Predictions - Dec 22, 2015.
2016 predictions from Tamr team, which includes Turing Award winner Mike Stonebraker and some of the most forward-thinking experts from the world of Big Data.
- CRN 10 Coolest Big Data Startups - Jul 30, 2015.
CRN identifies Top 10 startups which offer the coolest technology in big data. The list includes companies which focus on business intelligence, business & visual Analytics, Hadoop technology and cloud-based systems.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jul 28 and beyond - Jul 27, 2015.
Integrating Customer Data at Scale, Drilling Insights Out of Big and Fast Data, Influencer Marketing, Apache Spark, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jul 21 and beyond - Jul 20, 2015.
Tips/Tricks for Customer Segmentation, Data Lake - Five Tips to Navigate, Listening vs Hearing, VEDO Intent, Integrating Customer Data at Scale, and more.
- Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit, San Diego: Day 1 Highlights - Apr 7, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations by Predictive Analytics leaders from The Data Incubator, Tamr, Sony and Facebook on day 1 of Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit 2015 in San Diego.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Mar 31 and beyond - Mar 30, 2015.
Predictive Analytics for the Mainstream, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Great Data Lakes, Disrupting Traditional Analyst Workflows, Tamr and Tableau, and more.
- Database Pioneer Michael Stonebraker Wins ACM Turing Award, Computing “Nobel Prize” - Mar 25, 2015.
Michael Stonebraker, a database pioneer and a serial entrepreneur, won the 2014 ACM Turing Award (which carries $1 million prize) for fundamental contributions to the concepts and practices in modern database systems.
- Tamr Enterprise Platform for Scalable, End-to-End Data Unification - Feb 17, 2015.
The new Tamr Platform radically simplifies and speeds the availability of unified data for analytics and downstream application, with key new features: catalog, connect, and consume. Tamr also announced solutions for Pharma and Procurement.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jan 27 and beyond - Jan 26, 2015.
Tamr, Cognizant Machine and Devices, In-Memory Data Fabric, Real-Estate Analytics, RapidMiner, Analytics/Data Science Hiring Market, Platfora, TIBCO, Monetizing Big Data and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jan 20 and beyond - Jan 19, 2015.
Get Started with Hadoop, R, Smarter Data Lake, Platfora, Data Modeling, Tamr, Real-Estate Value Analytics, RapidMiner Modern Analytics and more.
- AnalyticsStreet Panel Report: Frontiers and Dangers of Analytics and Big Data - Nov 18, 2014.
A summary of technology panel I moderated with analytics leaders from DataXu, Tamr, Sqrrl, Nutonian, and Basis Technology. Key issues that emerged include machine learning, streaming data, unstructured and text data, the data mining process, security, and privacy.
- Piketty Revisited: Improving Economics through Data Science - Oct 22, 2014.
How Data Curation and Data Science Enable More Faithful Economics (In Much Less Time) - a leading database researcher explains.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 9 and beyond - Sep 9, 2014.
Modern Regression Analysis, Tamr and Forrester Research, Hadoop for Machine Learning, NASA Earth Science Data, Strata + Hadoop NYC preview, and more.
- May 2014 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Acquisitions and Startups Activity - Jun 9, 2014.
May 2014 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: 40 events, including ExtraHop, Capptain, Datalogix, "Data Nation", 6Sense, Sumo Logic, DataPad, SeeWhy, Tamr, LiveRamp, and Adometry.
- Top stories for May 18-24 - May 25, 2014.
New Poll: Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science Software Used? Stacking the Deck: The Next Wave of Opportunity in Big Data; Michael O'Connell on how to lead in Big Data; Tamr at the New Frontier of Big Data Curation.
- KDnuggets 14:n12, Annual Poll: Software Used? Tamr & Data Curation; Data Science Cheat Sheets - May 21, 2014.
Latest analytics/data mining news, including Features, Software, Opinions and Interviews, News, Webcasts, Courses, Meetings and Reports, Jobs, Publications, Top Tweets, and CFP.
- Exclusive: Tamr at the New Frontier of Big Data Curation - May 19, 2014.
Our exclusive profile of Tamr (former Data Tamer), the latest startup from legendary Michael Stonebraker, which emerged from stealth mode to address the new field of Big Data Curation.