- AI Conference in San Francisco, Sep 2017 – highlights and key ideas - Sep 28, 2017.
Highlights from recent AI Conference include the inevitable merger of IQ and EQ in computing, Deep learning to fight cancer, AI as the new electricity and advice from Andrew Ng, Deep reinforcement learning advances and frontiers, and Tim O’Reilly analysis of concerns that AI is the single biggest threat to the survival of humanity.
- Will AI kill us all after taking our jobs? - Sep 15, 2017.
We are now in the middle of an AI hype wave which will decline. This is why I think that AI will take 100 or more years to become sentient, only after completely different AI systems will be created.
Pages: 1 2
- Interview: Michael Brodie – We Can’t Rely on Machines - Sep 28, 2015.
Michael Brodie, a leading database researcher, is convinced that Big Data has more potential than the hype suggests, but also more risks.
Pages: 1 2
- Majority thinks Artificial Intelligence will not be a threat to Humanity - Jan 7, 2015.
The plurality of 48% in latest KDnuggets poll say Artificial Intelligence will not be a threat to Humanity, but really interesting and scary questions have been raised - perhaps humanity is a threat to progress?
- Eric Siegel vs Stephen Hawking on the risk of artificial intelligence - Dec 19, 2014.
Eric Siegel comments on current controversy whether AI is a threat to human race, says AI is safe. Whether you agree or not, vote in KDnuggets Poll: Is AI a threat?
- New Poll: Will Artificial Intelligence be a threat to Humanity? - Dec 12, 2014.
New KDnuggets Poll is asking - Will Artificial Intelligence be a threat to Humanity? Please vote if you are human.