- Crafting an Elevator Pitch for your Data Science Startup - Aug 19, 2019.
If you are launching a data science startup, these tips will give you a head start as you seek capital for seed funding or your next level of growth.
- How To Get Funding For AI Startups - Jun 27, 2019.
What are the biggest challenges AI startups have when pitching to investors? Learn how to grab their attention with these recommendations on how to start building your AI company.
- Reflections on the State of AI: 2018 - Feb 26, 2019.
We provide a detailed overview of the key developments in the AI space, focusing on key players, applications, opportunities, and challenges.
- Deep Conversations: Lisha Li, Principal at Amplify Partners - May 3, 2018.
Mathematician Lisha Li expounds on how she thrives as a Venture Capitalist at Amplify Partners to identify, invest and nurture the right startups in Machine Learning and Distributed Systems.
Pages: 1 2
- Crowdfunding Analytics = New Revelations Ahead - Jun 14, 2016.
CrowdSurfer helps to analyze investments financed through crowdfunding and marketplace lending, but there is more than meets the eye.
- Positioning a Machine Learning Company - Apr 28, 2016.
The classic guide for entrepreneurs preparing a pitch is Sequoia’s Business Plan Template. This post aims to be a mere addendum to that in the age of machine learning.
- The Next Big Inflection in Big Data: Automated Insights - Feb 15, 2016.
To keep up with big data and improve our use of information, we need insightful applications that will quickly and inexpensively extract correlations while associating insights with actions.
Pages: 1 2
- Stacking the Deck: The Next Wave of Opportunity in Big Data - May 20, 2014.
A leading venture capitalist explains why Big Data infrastructure market is mostly mature and where lies the next big area of opportunities related to Big Data.
- December Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Companies and Startups Activity - Jan 7, 2014.
December 2013 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: Answers.com, Talend, Palantir, KPMG, Datameer, Dell