- The Best ETL Tools in 2021 - Dec 21, 2021.
If you have clear, well-defined objectives, it won’t be hard to identify the ETL technology that best meets your needs. Here are some of the best ETL tools you can use in your business.
- The Seven Best ELT Tools for Data Warehouses - Dec 1, 2021.
ELT helps to streamline the process of modern data warehousing and managing a business’ data. In this post, we’ll discuss some of the best ELT tools to help you clean and transfer important data to your data warehouse.
- How I Redesigned over 100 ETL into ELT Data Pipelines - Nov 15, 2021.
Learn how to level up your Data Pipelines!
- ETL and ELT: A Guide and Market Analysis - Oct 29, 2021.
ETL and related techniques remain a powerful and foundational tool in the data industry. We explain what ETL is and how ETL and ELT processes have evolved over the years, with a close eye toward how third-generation ETL tools are about to disrupt standard data processing practices.
- How to pitch to VCs, explained: The Deck We Used to Raise Capital For Our Open-Source ELT Platform - May 21, 2021.
Winning seed funding from venture capitalists is a daunting task, and the pitch is key. Learn how one effective slide deck resulted in a successful early funding round for an open-source start-up, Airbyte.
- Introducing dbt, the ETL and ELT Disrupter - Mar 17, 2021.
Moving and processing data is happening 24/7/365 world-wide at massive scales that only get larger by the hour. Tools exist to introduce efficiencies in how data can be extracted from sources, transformed through calculations, and loaded into target data repositories. However, on their own, these tools can introduce some restrictions in the processing, especially for the needs of data analytics and data science.
- Why the Future of ETL Is Not ELT, But EL(T) - Dec 4, 2020.
The well-established technologies and tools around ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) are undergoing a potential paradigm shift with new approaches to data storage and expanding cloud-based compute. Decoupling the EL from T could reconcile analytics and operational data management use cases, in a new landscape where data warehouses and data lakes are merging.
- ETL vs ELT: Considering the Advancement of Data Warehouses - May 22, 2018.
The traditional concept of ETL is changing towards ELT – when you’re running transformations right in the data warehouse. Let’s see why it’s happening, what it means to have ETL vs ELT, and what we can expect in the future.