- Every Intro to Data Science Course on the Internet, Ranked - Mar 2, 2017.
For this guide, I spent 10+ hours trying to identify every online intro to data science course offered as of January 2017, extracting key bits of information from their syllabi and reviews, and compiling their ratings.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 22-28: 50 Companies Leading the #AI Revolution; #AI Nanodegree Program Syllabus - Mar 1, 2017.
50 Companies Leading the #AI Revolution; #AI Nanodegree Program Syllabus: Term 1, In Depth; What is a Support Vector Machine, and Why Would I Use it?; 6 Easy Steps to Learn Naive #Bayes Algorithm (with code in #Python).
- Top Machine Learning MOOCs and Online Lectures: A Comprehensive Survey - Jul 11, 2016.
This post reviews Machine Learning MOOCs and online lectures for both the novice and expert audience.
- Udacity Nanodegree Programs: Machine Learning, Data Analyst, and more - Jun 1, 2016.
Develop new skills. Be in demand. Accelerate your career with the credential that fast-tracks you to career success.
- Google Launches Deep Learning with TensorFlow MOOC - Jan 26, 2016.
Google and Udacity have partnered for a new self-paced course on deep learning and TensorFlow, starting immediately.
- A Look Back on the 1st Three Months of Becoming a Data Scientist - Jan 13, 2016.
A person new to the Data Science field summarizes his surprising findings after a few months on the job.
- Best Data Science Online Courses - Oct 12, 2015.
The number of online data science courses have exploded in recent years and there courses for any needs. Here is a extensive list of free and paid courses from Coursera, DataCamp, Dataquest, edX, Udacity, Udemy, and other major providers.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 12-13: Machine learning explained in 10 pictures; Tutorial: Using Google BigQuery - Mar 14, 2014.
Machine learning explained in 10 pictures. The most important: Bias vs Variance; A Tutorial example: Using Google BigQuery with R; Visualizing Google Analytics Data With R; Exploratory Data Analysis on Udacity: Investigate, Visualize, and Summarize Data Using R.