- Deep Learning Framework Power Scores 2018 - Sep 24, 2018.
Who’s on top in usage, interest, and popularity?
- Comparing Deep Learning Frameworks: A Rosetta Stone Approach - Mar 26, 2018.
A Rosetta Stone of deep-learning frameworks has been created to allow data-scientists to easily leverage their expertise from one framework to another.
- The Search for the Fastest Keras Deep Learning Backend - Sep 26, 2017.
This is an overview of the performance comparison for the popular Deep Learning frameworks supported by Keras – TensorFlow, CNTK, MXNet and Theano.
Pages: 1 2
- MLTrain: transitioning academic theory to practice - May 9, 2017.
Learn how to master Machine Learning by understanding the theory behind. MLTrain also teaches the concepts and helpful tricks of key systems like TensorFlow and how to code machine learning algorithms using it.
- Getting Started with Deep Learning - Mar 24, 2017.
This post approaches getting started with deep learning from a framework perspective. Gain a quick overview and comparison of available tools for implementing neural networks to help choose what's right for you.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 22-28: Quantifying Similarity in Structured Data; #Oscar #DataScience: 4-5 nominations no guarantee of winning - Feb 29, 2016.
A Statistical View of #DeepLearning; Impressive tutorial - Tree Kernels: Quantifying Similarity in Structures; Conversation with Data Scientist Sebastian Raschka - new podcast; How to become a #Bayesian in eight easy steps.
- Microsoft Deep Learning Brings Innovative Features – CNTK Shows Promise - Feb 2, 2016.
Microsoft releases CNTK, a deep learning tool kit which shows promise. While a few innovative features set it apart from its competitors, a major drawback may hurt its adoption.