- The 4 Stages of Being Data-driven for Real-life Businesses - Nov 27, 2020.
Building a new company or transforming an existing one into a data-driven enterprise is a growing process through multiple stages that takes time. The challenge is progressing into the next stage and, having attained the goal, maintaining a company culture that can remain there.
- The Power of Spreadsheets for Achieving a Data Driven Culture [Nov 19 Webinar] - Nov 16, 2020.
Join Metis Senior Data Scientist Kevin Birnbaum this Thurs, Nov 19 @ 12 PM ET, as he explains how spreadsheets can help all employees get comfortable with data and empower them to perform their own analysis without hand holding by your advanced analytics team.
- Would you buy insights from this guy? (How to assess and manage a Data Science vendor) - Nov 25, 2019.
With all the hype from data science vendors selling "actionable insights" to boost your company's bottom line, selecting your analytics partner should proceed through the same, careful process as any traditional business endeavor. Follow these questions and best practices to ensure you manage accordingly.
- Learn how to create data-driven marketing team - Oct 25, 2018.
Check out this upcoming webinar, What Happens When a Marketing Team Turns Data-driven, Nov 26, 2018 at 2:00pm EST, and find the answer to: When your distribution channel is primarily face-to-face, how important is data-driven marketing, when the sale happens offline?
- How To Become a 10x Data Scientist, part 2 - Sep 19, 2017.
A 10x developer is someone who is 10 times more productive than average. We adapt tips and tricks from the developer community to help you become a more proficient data scientist loved by team members, including code design and selecting right tools for the job.
- How To Become a 10x Data Scientist, part 1 - Sep 18, 2017.
A 10x developer is someone who is 10 times more productive than average. We adapt tips and tricks from the developer community to help you become a more proficient data scientist loved by team members and stakeholders.
- CDO: to stay or to go? - Dec 5, 2016.
The Chief Digital Officer role has grown 1000-fold in the last 9 years, but will it remain popular in 2025? We examine the parallels between the electric and digital revolutions.
- Beyond Big Data Skills: Creating the Right DNA for the Managers of the Data-driven Business World - May 31, 2016.
Advice to schools and universities to help them prepare the future managers of the data-driven business world. One key step is to get managers acquainted with data by touching data, manipulating it, and 'playing' with it.
- Data-Driven Product, Data Security Innovation Summits, Austin June 29-30 - May 6, 2016.
Learn how to transform your products at Data-Driven Product Innovation Summit, and about Big Data risks and solutions at Data security summit. Use code KD10 to get an extra 10% off.
- Turn your company into a data science-driven business in 6 steps - Apr 25, 2016.
Transforming your business with (big) data analytics and data-driven insights is not a one-time event, but a journey. Here are 6 steps to help enterprises become data-science driven business and enjoy benefits along the way.
Pages: 1 2
- Data Hierarchy of Needs - Aug 28, 2015.
Data Hierarchy of Needs helps understand the steps in Big Data processing. Before going to advanced data modeling (top of the pyramid), organizations need to fill huge holes they frequently have in the base of the pyramid, lacking reliable complete data flow.
- Data is Ugly – Tales of Data Cleaning - Aug 1, 2015.
Whether you want to do business analytics or build the deep learning models, getting correct data and cleansing it appropriately remains the major task. Find out experts opinions on how you can make efficient data cleansing and collection efforts.
- The State of the Text Analytics Industry – 2015 White Paper - Apr 16, 2015.
This free whitepaper gives the perspectives of industry experts from leading firms on the culture, benefits, challenges, data and technology currently impacting the text analytics market today.
- Interview: Nicholas Marko, Geisinger on Building the Analytics Culture for Healthcare - Feb 26, 2015.
We discuss how to establish credibility of data analytics, recommendations for a data-driven culture, analytics challenges in healthcare and more.
- Webinar: Drive effective text analytics initiatives, Feb 19 - Feb 16, 2015.
On February 19, join Meta Brown (author of Data Mining for Dummies), Howard Lyeth (Senior Analyst at L.L. Bean), Steven Scarr (CEO of eContext), and Ramkumar Ravichandran (Director of Analytics at Visa) to learn how to maximize the effectiveness of your text analytics.
- Interview: Jason Bloomberg, Intellyx on the Tricky Balance of Optimization and Innovation - Feb 6, 2015.
We discuss Agile Digital Transformation, Optimization vs Innovation trade-off, best innovations of 2014, trends, advice and more.
- White paper: How Analytics Is Shaping HR Role In Business - Nov 20, 2014.
Download a free white paper which focuses on the changing nature of HR in the workplace due to increased analytics and the improved ability to integrate data and systems, from the perspectives of 4 experts from top firms.
- How Analytics is Shaping HR Role In Business – White Paper - Nov 8, 2014.
Human resources has been shaped by data analytics in how it can provide insights into workforce management, leading to improved utilization of human capital and stronger business strategies.
- Overcoming Text Analytics Barriers - Oct 17, 2014.
Getting the value from companies text assets can be both time consuming and expensive. Learn how to overcome these barriers with “Overcoming Text Analytics Barriers" whitepaper, and at Text Analytics Summit West in San Francisco, Nov 4-5. KDnuggets discount.
- Text Analytics West Summit – Use Data Scientists time productively - Oct 14, 2014.
Data scientists time is expensive - it should be used productively to help answer important questions and help business grow. Use their time well at the Text Analytics West Summit, SF, Nov 4-5 - see KDnuggets Offer.
- Text Analytics Summit West, San Francisco, Nov 4-5 - Oct 2, 2014.
Text Analytics West Summit (San Francisco, November 4-5) has an exceptional speaker roster and insightful agenda. Learn from LinkedIn, Toyota, Blue Shield, Mozilla, Twitter, and others. Reg by Oct 10 for KDnuggets Discount.
- White paper: Making the business case for text analytics - Aug 29, 2014.
Download a free white paper which focuses on the business benefits (and challenges!) of text analytics from the perspectives of 4 experts from slated to speak at the 13th Annual Text Analytics Summit West, Nov 4-5 in San Francisco.
- Best Text Analytics Summit Presentations - Aug 26, 2014.
Before this year's Text Analytics Summit West, read the previous year's summit's best received presentations and learn about leveraging text analytics for business gain.
- Useful Business Analytics Summit in Boston, June 10-11 - Apr 8, 2014.
Join the Useful Business Analytics Summit (Boston, June 10-11), the unique conference where corporate peers can meet and determine how USEFUL analytics can improve business decision making. Special KDnuggets discount and early bird by Apr 18.
- 6 things to focus on in 2014 analytics strategy - Mar 13, 2014.
The analytics experts from 3 major companies share 6 insights on how to best use analytics to get ahead.
- Webinar, Feb 18: Fine-tune your analytics strategy for 2014 - Feb 4, 2014.
Join analytics experts from Johnson & Johnson, InterContinental Hotels, and HP on Feb 18 to fine-tune your analytics strategy.