- Using GRAKN.AI to Detect Patterns in Credit Fraud Data - Aug 30, 2017.
The term Horn Clause Mining, similar to Rule Based Machine Learning or Inductive Logic Programming, is used to describe the inverse of this functionality. Given a large enough knowledge base, can we infer rules that describe the data accurately?
- Populating a GRAKN.AI Knowledge Graph with the World - Jul 20, 2017.
This updated article describes how to move SQL data into a GRAKN.AI knowledge graph.
- Inference Made Simple – Applying the reasoning power of GRAKN.AI to find new knowledge about the world - Jul 7, 2017.
This article aims to provide an overview of getting started with GRAKN.AI, and provides a simple example of how to write inference rules using Graql.
- What is an Ontology? The simplest definition you’ll find… or your money back* - May 26, 2017.
This post takes the concept of an ontology and presents it in a clear and simple manner, devoid of the complexities that often surround such explanations.
- What is AI? Ingredients for Intelligence - Apr 3, 2017.
This introductory overview of artificial intelligence acts as a layman's guide what AI is, and what it is made up of.
- A Concise Overview of Recent Advances in Chatbot Technologies - Jan 13, 2017.
2016 saw some big leaps in chatbot technologies (along with a few unforeseen embarrassments). Get a quick review of the big events in the space over the past year, complete with supporting videos.
- A Concise Overview of Recent Advances in the Internet of Things (IoT) - Jan 12, 2017.
A lot happened in IoT during 2016. Read this post for a briefing on some of the most important events, how they unfolded, and what they mean moving forward, complete with select videos to reinforce and elaborate.
- A Concise Overview of Recent Advances in Vehicle Technologies - Jan 11, 2017.
2016 was a big year for electric and driverless cars. Get a quick review with relevant videos on some of the events of interest in the field during the past year.