- Smart Ingestion: Using ontology-driven AI - Sep 8, 2021.
Imagine data that organizes itself to power your decision-making.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n04, Jan 23: Top 7 Python Libraries for Data Science and AI; Ontology and Data Science - Jan 23, 2019.
Also Cartoon: Is this how you do the blockchain thing?; Data Scientist's Dilemma: The Cold Start Problem; Why Ice Cream Is Linked to Shark Attacks - Correlation/Causation Smackdown.
- Ontology and Data Science - Jan 16, 2019.
In simple words, one can say that ontology is the study of what there is. But there is another part to that definition that will help us in the following sections, and that is ontology is usually also taken to encompass problems about the most general features and relations of the entities which do exist.
- What is an Ontology? The simplest definition you’ll find… or your money back* - May 26, 2017.
This post takes the concept of an ontology and presents it in a clear and simple manner, devoid of the complexities that often surround such explanations.
- The Core of Data Science - Aug 1, 2016.
This post provides a simplifying framework, an ontology for Machine Learning and some important developments in dynamical machine learning. From first hand Data Science product experience, the author suggests how best to execute Data Science projects.
- Interview: Linda Powell, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) on Data Governance for Finance Industry - May 22, 2015.
We discuss the chief data officer role at CFPB, big data opportunities and challenges, ontology, vintage data, data governance trends, advice, and more.
Pages: 1 2
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 3-4: Google funds Automatic Statistician project; Data Science Ontology, visualized - Dec 5, 2014.
Data Science Ontology, visualized; Holiday Gift Ideas for the Data & Statistically Interested; Google funds "Automatic Statistician" project; Nice Tutorial for R learners.