- Introducing MIDAS: A New Baseline for Anomaly Detection in Graphs - Apr 1, 2020.
From network security to financial fraud, anomaly detection helps protect businesses, individuals, and online communities. To help improve anomaly detection, researchers have developed a new approach called MIDAS.
- Graph Neural Network model calibration for trusted predictions - Mar 24, 2020.
In this article, we’ll talk about calibration in graph machine learning, and how it can help to build trust in these powerful new models.
- A bird’s-eye view of modern AI from NeurIPS 2019 - Jan 28, 2020.
With the explosion of the field of AI/ML impacting so many applications and industries, there is great value coming out of recent progress. This review highlights many research areas covered at the NeurIPS 2019 conference recently held in Vancouver, Canada, and features many important areas of progress we expect to see in the coming year.
- The 5 Graph Algorithms That Data Scientists Should Know - Sep 10, 2019.
In this post, I am going to be talking about some of the most important graph algorithms you should know and how to implement them using Python.
- Populating a GRAKN.AI Knowledge Graph with the World - Jul 20, 2017.
This updated article describes how to move SQL data into a GRAKN.AI knowledge graph.
- Inference Made Simple – Applying the reasoning power of GRAKN.AI to find new knowledge about the world - Jul 7, 2017.
This article aims to provide an overview of getting started with GRAKN.AI, and provides a simple example of how to write inference rules using Graql.
- What is an Ontology? The simplest definition you’ll find… or your money back* - May 26, 2017.
This post takes the concept of an ontology and presents it in a clear and simple manner, devoid of the complexities that often surround such explanations.
- Linkurious: Explore and Visualize Graph Data - Jan 22, 2014.
Linkurious is designed to handle big data and be easy to use; it is focused on local exploration - search any information within a graph and start exploring the connections from this point.