- Top 10 AI, Machine Learning Research Articles to know - Jan 30, 2020.
We’ve seen many predictions for what new advances are expected in the field of AI and machine learning. Here, we review a “data set” based on what researchers were apparently studying at the turn of the decade to take a fresh glimpse into what might come to pass in 2020.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 22-28: Big #DataScience: Expectation vs. Reality - Mar 29, 2017.
Also A Gentle Introduction To Graph Theory; An Overview of #Python #DeepLearning Frameworks; The Great Algorithm Tutorial Roundup.
- Geisinger Health Systems: Project Scientist: Computational Graph Theory - Sep 7, 2016.
This position offers an opportunity for an early career mathematician/computational scientist to develop into a multidisciplinary specialist with exposure to medical data and research workflow of a healthcare organization.
- Geisinger Health System: Computational Graph Theory, Postdoc - Mar 12, 2016.
Geisinger Health System, Division of Applied Research and Clinical Informatics, is seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher in Computational Graph Theory to work at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 9-11: Data Mining for Statisticians; For teachers (and students) of Machine Learning - May 12, 2014.
Data Mining for Statisticians ; For teachers (and students) of #MachineLearning - Slides for LIONbook; Build a word cloud using R text mining tools - step-by-step; Graph Theory: Key to Understanding #BigData - graphs are not just for Google or eBay.
- Beyond the Science of Data Science - Apr 8, 2014.
The difference between what is required being a successful analytics consultant and what is taught in school.