- Transform the Future with Predictive Analytics - Nov 10, 2016.
Visit SAP resource center to learn how to accelerate decisions with automated predictive techniques and results, deploy and manage thousands of predictive data sets and test-drive a fully functional copy of SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics software.
- SAP.iO Start-Up Incubator: Senior Data Scientist - Nov 9, 2016.
Looking for a passionate data scientist to help the startup teams in our incubator run efficiently, effectively, and enjoyably; analyze diverse data sets to provide actionable insights for each team.
- Evaluating HTAP Databases for Machine Learning Applications - Nov 2, 2016.
Businesses are producing a greater number of intelligent applications; which traditional databases are unable to support. A new class of databases, Hybrid Transactional and Analytical Processing (HTAP) databases, offers a variety of capabilities with specific strengths and weaknesses to consider. This article aims to give application developers and data scientists a better understanding of the HTAP database ecosystem so they can make the right choice for their intelligent application.
Pages: 1 2
- SAP: Reimagine Predictive Analytics for the Digital Enterprise – free download - Oct 25, 2016.
Find out how SAP can bring a new level of predictive analytics capabilities to your organization, and get a fully functional version of SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics software for 30 days - free download.
- SAP Predictive Analytics Interview with Sven Bauszus - May 26, 2016.
I talk with Sven Bauszus, SAP Predictive Analytics global leader, about their main products in Business and Predictive Analytics and Big Data space, analytics maturity by industry, the automation of Data Science, and "citizen" Data Scientists.
Pages: 1 2
- Forrester Wave(tm) Big Data Predictive Analytics 2015: Gainers and Losers - Apr 3, 2015.
IBM, SAS, and SAP lead in Forrester Wave(tm) Big Data Predictive Analytics Solutions for Q2, 2015. We compare with a previous Forrester Wave for 2013 and examine gainers and losers.
Pages: 1 2
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Mar 31 and beyond - Mar 30, 2015.
Predictive Analytics for the Mainstream, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Great Data Lakes, Disrupting Traditional Analyst Workflows, Tamr and Tableau, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 3 and beyond - Feb 2, 2015.
SAP HANA Launch event, Analytics/Data Science Hiring Market, Platfora, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, 3 Ways to Improve your Regression, BigML 2015 Winter Release, and more.
- Interview: John Schitka, SAP on The Type of Data Scientists We Need - Jan 24, 2015.
We discuss the focus areas of Big Data strategy at SAP, how SAP is leading the competition, the kind of data scientists we need, advice and more.
- Interview: John Schitka, SAP on How to Get Started with Big Data - Jan 23, 2015.
We discuss the current perceptions of Big Data, challenges for Big Data consumerization, dealing with the talent gap, and business strategy for Big Data.
- Top 10 Big Data Companies by Revenue - Dec 1, 2014.
IBM, HP, Dell, and SAP lead the list of Big Data companies with the most revenue from big data hardware, software, and IT services.
- Exclusive Interview: Imran Siddiqi, SAP on Why the Business needs Ambitious Big Data Use Cases - Sep 13, 2014.
We discuss the selection and tracking of use cases, key points for designing a sustainable information architecture, the need for ambitious use cases, SAP's competitive differentiation, and more.
- Exclusive Interview: Imran Siddiqi, SAP on the Strategic Value Proposition of Big Data - Sep 11, 2014.
We discuss the impact of Big Data advancements on business strategy, value proposition of Big Data, importance of partnerships, key risks and mitigation strategy, how to win sustained patronage for Big Data projects and more.
- IBM, SAS, SAP, Angoss Lead in Advanced Analytics – Hurwitz Report - Jun 17, 2014.
The Hurwitz Victory Index for Advanced Analytics looks at major trends and ranks top vendors - including IBM, SAS, SAP, Angoss, StatSoft, Revolution Analytics, RapidMiner, and Megaputer - across 4 key dimensions.
- SAP: Senior Data Scientist - Jun 16, 2014.
Apply machine learning to glean real time intelligence from the largest trading partner network on the planet. Work on internet scale optimization problems and solve complex business problems with a smart and passionate team.
- Big Data Vendor Analysis - Apr 10, 2014.
The Big Data market in hardware, software, and services reached $18.6 billion in 2013. We analyze the vendor data and identify 4 main clusters of Big Data companies.