- Wikibon Big Data Vendor Revenue and Market Forecast, 2020 - Apr 11, 2015.
Wikibon finds that Big Data market is maturing, with growth rate slowing from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. Wikibon expects the Big Data market to top $61 billion in 2020.
- Top 10 Big Data Companies by Revenue - Dec 1, 2014.
IBM, HP, Dell, and SAP lead the list of Big Data companies with the most revenue from big data hardware, software, and IT services.
- Wikibon Big Data Capital Markets Day – Big Data NYC 2014 - Oct 30, 2014.
One of the biggest events at Big Data NYC 2014 was the insightful presentation by Jeff Kelly from WikiBon. We provide here the key takeaways.
- Big Data for Executives 2014: Day 1 Highlights - May 23, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data experts from Sears Holdings, PWC, Oracle, Altamira, Tesora on Day 1 of Big Data for Executives 2014.
- Big Data Vendor Analysis - Apr 10, 2014.
The Big Data market in hardware, software, and services reached $18.6 billion in 2013. We analyze the vendor data and identify 4 main clusters of Big Data companies.
- Wikibon: Big Data market to reach $50 Billion by 2018 - Feb 11, 2014.
New Big Data Vendor market analysis projects growth from $18.6B is 2013 to $50B by 2017, driven by maturing technology and better focus on enterprise-grade capabilities. Lack of best practices and concerns over security and privacy remain major obstacles.