- NBCUniversal: Manager, Revenue Management [Orlando, FL] - Jul 23, 2019.
Seeking a Manager, Revenue Management, to drive adoption of pricing recommendations developed from the Revenue Management System by collaborating with business partners in Merchandise, Food & Beverage, and Express, and formulate and apply advanced analytical approaches in the development of revenue management models to drive that adoption.
- Predictive analytics sparks sizable bottom-line benefits - Jun 20, 2017.
Learn more about how the power of IBM SPSS predictive analytics can help you transform your business while boosting your bottom line.
- General Mills: Sr. Associate, Strategic Revenue Management - Apr 21, 2017.
Seeking a candidate for a Strategic Revenue Management role, someone who is passionate about Revenue Management / Pricing and energized by working at the intersection of marketing, sales, finance, analysis, and insight.
- General Mills: Associate Manager, Strategic Revenue Management - Apr 21, 2017.
Seeking a candidate for a Strategic Revenue Management Analytics role, someone who is curious and energized by analytical challenges, has strong analytics skills and mindset, and believes in the power of data to transform the performance of brands and businesses.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: (Sr.) Analyst, Revenue Management (Analytics Talent Pool) - Nov 4, 2015.
Support clients across Walt Disney Parks & Resorts in yield management, revenue planning, forecasting, pricing, promotions and optimization.
- Top 10 Big Data Companies by Revenue - Dec 1, 2014.
IBM, HP, Dell, and SAP lead the list of Big Data companies with the most revenue from big data hardware, software, and IT services.
- SAS surpasses $3 billion in 2013 revenue - Jan 27, 2014.
The growth reflects strong sales of SAS Visual Analytics, anti-fraud solutions (44%), cloud computing (20%), data management and certain industry-specific applications (16-18%). For every one of its 38 years, SAS has grown revenue and shown a profit.