- Top-notch experts from Uber, PwC, HP & many more – Predictive Analytics World for Industry 4.0 - May 24, 2018.
Business users, decision-makers, and experts in predictive analytics will meet on 12-13 June 2018 in Munich to discover and discuss the latest trends and technologies in machine & deep learning for the era of Internet of Things and artificial intelligence.
- History Meets Innovation: Big Data Hackathon with Yad Vashem - Jan 12, 2016.
For 70 years the dedicated people at Yad Vashem have listened, gathered, protected and curated. Now we make their data come alive.
- HP Big Data Helps Ford to Better Manage Fleets and Personalize Employee Drives - Jul 23, 2015.
HP-Ford partnership is leveraging Big Data for the next level of Telematics insights based intelligence.
- Interview: Reiner Kappenberger, HP Security Voltage on Security Checklist for Data Architectures - Jul 10, 2015.
We discuss securing data-at-rest and data-in-motion, security recommendations for data architectures, trends, advice, and more.
- Interview: Reiner Kappenberger, HP Security Voltage on How to Secure Data-in-Motion - Jul 9, 2015.
We discuss the security concerns in Big Data, challenges in securing Big Data locally and over cloud, and open source solutions – Knox and Ranger.
- Interview: Reiner Kappenberger, HP Security Voltage on Data-Centric Security for Big Data - Jul 8, 2015.
We discuss HP Security Voltage growth story, HP acquisition, assessing the state of current security standards, and the need for “data-centric” security.
- HP: Master Data Scientist - Feb 18, 2015.
Apply advanced analytics, data mining and statistical techniques to design and develop enterprise analytic solutions which are focused on specific industry solutions for HP clients.
- Top 10 Big Data Companies by Revenue - Dec 1, 2014.
IBM, HP, Dell, and SAP lead the list of Big Data companies with the most revenue from big data hardware, software, and IT services.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Marten Mickos, SVP, HP on the Role of Open Source in Cloud industry - Nov 15, 2014.
In an exclusive interview with KDnuggets, Marten talks about HP’s Open Source strategy, evolution of Open Source production model, learning from the success of Open Source in Web, trends and more.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Marten Mickos, SVP, HP on Why the Future Belongs to “Hybrid Clouds” - Nov 13, 2014.
In an exclusive interview with KDnuggets, Marten talks about the future of Eucalyptus (recently acquired by HP), defines Hybrid Clouds and their importance, and gives some tips for vendor selection.
- HP Perspective on Big Data and Analytics: Interview with Mazhar Hussain - Apr 3, 2014.
KDnuggets talks with Mazhar Hussain, HP Big Data & Analytics Services Leader, on key topics for the industry and 4 next big areas in Big Data.
- 6 things to focus on in 2014 analytics strategy - Mar 13, 2014.
The analytics experts from 3 major companies share 6 insights on how to best use analytics to get ahead.