- Detecting stationarity in time series data - Aug 20, 2019.
Explore how to determine if your time series data is generated by a stationary process and how to handle the necessary assumptions and potential interpretations of your result.
- How (not) to use Machine Learning for time series forecasting: Avoiding the pitfalls - May 10, 2019.
We outline some of the common pitfalls of machine learning for time series forecasting, with a look at time delayed predictions, autocorrelations, stationarity, accuracy metrics, and more.
- Time Series for Dummies – The 3 Step Process - Mar 5, 2018.
Time series forecasting is an easy to use, low-cost solution that can provide powerful insights. This post will walk through introduction to three fundamental steps of building a quality model.
- Introduction to Forecasting with ARIMA in R - Jan 16, 2017.
ARIMA models are a popular and flexible class of forecasting model that utilize historical information to make predictions. In this tutorial, we walk through an example of examining time series for demand at a bike-sharing service, fitting an ARIMA model, and creating a basic forecast.
- INRIA: PhD position, Learning with non-stationary data - Feb 19, 2014.
Learning with non-stationary data - application to collaborative filtering and link prediction between name entities in knowledge bases like freebase.