Here are recent KDnuggets tweets on #Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Projections for US and all 50 states from the experts in U. of Washington
- Covidactnow.org infection projections for 2,000+ counties across USA.
Data on coronavirus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources by data.world
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19), Corpus of 29,000 scholarly articles about COVID-19, use natural language processing to generate new insights
- Covidtracking data and API, including USA historical data
- Google COVID-19 Public Datasets
- JHU Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) data
- Worldometer coronavirus info
- NYTimes ongoing repository data on coronavirus cases and deaths in the USA
- Namara COVID data project
Dashboards and Visualizations
- FT latest news and charts on coronavirus
- JHU Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases
- Microsoft Power BI Community COVID-19 Data Stories Gallery, including USA per county reports
- ncov.ai dashboard and map
- NYTimes Coronavirus Map
- Lars van der Steen Tableau public dashboard
- Kinsa US Healthweather map, using internet connected thermometers to map the illness.
Latest posts on Coronavirus
- Best Free Epidemiology Courses for Data Scientists - Apr 3, 2020Are you interested in knowing more about epidemiology, the field which studies the spread and distribution of diseases? This article collects some free courses which are intended to help you do just that.
- Cartoon: AI understanding of Coronavirus - Apr 1, 2020Here is a cartoon to distract you, showing a new level of understanding AI could reach.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n13, Apr 1: Effective visualizations for pandemic storytelling; Machine learning for time series forecasting - Apr 1, 2020This week, read about the power of effective visualizations for pandemic storytelling; see how (not) to use machine learning for time series forecasting; learn about a deep learning breakthrough: a sub-linear deep learning algorithm that does not need a GPU?; familiarize yourself with how to painlessly analyze your time series; check out what can we learn from the latest coronavirus trends; and... KDnuggets topics?!? Also, much more.
- Coronavirus Trends – what can we learn - Mar 31, 2020We examine the coronavirus trends, and look at death rates from Covid-19, including absolute numbers, adjusted for population, and daily change rates. The daily change rates are declining for almost all countries, including Italy and Spain, but remaining alarmingly high for US and especially New York State.
- COVID-19 Visualized: The power of effective visualizations for pandemic storytelling - Mar 27, 2020Clear, succinct data visualizations can be powerful tools for telling stories and explaining phenomena. This article demonstrates this concept as relates to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Most popular (badge-winning) recent posts on Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Visualized: The power of effective visualizations for pandemic storytelling [Gold Blog]Clear, succinct data visualizations can be powerful tools for telling stories and explaining phenomena. This article demonstrates this concept as relates to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Coronavirus Data and Poll Analysis – yes, there is hope, if we act now [Silver Blog]We examine the growth of coronavirus daily cases in most affected countries, and show evidence that social distancing works in reducing the rate of spread. We also analyze KDnuggets Poll results - the scale of change to online and how Data Science work is likely to increase or drop in different regions. Stay Healthy and practice social distancing!
- Covid-19, your community, and you — a data science perspective [Gold Blog]Let's talk about covid-19; the reality, the numbers, and the data science.
- New Poll: Coronavirus impact on AI/Data Science/Machine Learning community [Gold Blog]Has coronavirus impacted your conference or other travel plans, and do you anticipate it causing further professional or educational disruption in the near future? Take part in the new KDnuggets poll and have your say.