Here are recent KDnuggets tweets on #Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Projections Using Machine Learning for 60+ countries and all US states.
- Covidactnow.org infection projections for 2,000+ counties across USA.
- Columbia U. Shaman group COVID-19 projections
- Los Alamos COVID-19 Projections
- MIT Covidanalytics group COVID-19 Projections
- U. of Washington IHME COVID-19 Projections for many countries, and their regions, including all US states
- 538 comparison of Covid-19 forecasts, internationally, for US and for each state.
Dashboards and Visualizations
- FT latest news and charts on coronavirus
- An interactive visualization of the spread of COVID-19, updated daily.
- JHU Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases
- JMP Public Coronavirus COVID-19 Dashboard
- Microsoft Power BI Community COVID-19 Data Stories Gallery, including USA per county reports
- ncov.ai dashboard and map
- NYTimes Coronavirus Map
- SAS COVID-19 dashboard
- Tableau public dashboard by Lars van der Steen
- Tableau resources, including Covid-19 viz gallery and Coronavirus data resources
- Kinsa US Health weather map, using internet connected thermometers to map the illness.
Data on coronavirus
- Apple Mobility Trends Reports, anonymized aggregated data by country
- Aylien Coronavirus News dataset, over 550K news articles, aggregated and processed by the AYLIEN News API, freely available.
- C3.ai COVID-19 Data Lake, Access unified, analysis-ready COVID-19 data, at no charge
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources by data.world
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19), Corpus of 29,000 scholarly articles about COVID-19, use natural language processing to generate new insights
- Covid tracking data and API, including USA historical data
- Google COVID-19 Public Datasets
- JHU Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) data
- Worldometer coronavirus info
- NYTimes ongoing repository data on coronavirus cases and deaths in the USA
- Namara COVID data project
Latest posts on Coronavirus
- AI and Machine Learning for Healthcare - May 14, 2020Traditional business and technology sectors are not the only fields being impacted by AI. Healthcare is a field that is thought to be highly suitable for the applications of AI tools and techniques.
- Were 21% of New York City residents really infected with the novel coronavirus? - May 6, 2020Understanding the types of statistical bias that pop up in popular media and reporting is especially important during this pandemic where the data -- and our global response to the data -- directly impact peoples' lives.
- Best Coronavirus Projections, Predictions, Dashboards and Data Resources - May 6, 2020Check out this curated collection of coronavirus-related projections, dashboards, visualizations, and data that we have encountered on the internet.
- How use the Coronavirus crisis to kickstart your Data Science career - May 4, 2020As the global economy dwindles, tech companies are hiring en masse. Now is the time to get yourself noticed as a Data Scientist and try to land your dream job.
- Outbreak Analytics: Data Science Strategies for a Novel Problem - Apr 30, 2020You walk down one aisle of the grocery store to get your favorite cereal. On the dairy aisle, someone sick from COVID-19 coughs. Did your decision to grab your cereal before your milk possibly keep you healthy? How can these unpredictable, near-random choices be included in complex models?
Most popular (badge-winning) recent posts on Coronavirus
- AI and Machine Learning for Healthcare [Gold Blog]Traditional business and technology sectors are not the only fields being impacted by AI. Healthcare is a field that is thought to be highly suitable for the applications of AI tools and techniques.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Genome Analysis using Biopython [Silver Blog]So in this article, we will interpret, analyze the COVID-19 DNA sequence data and try to get as many insights regarding the proteins that made it up. Later will compare COVID-19 DNA with MERS and SARS and we’ll understand the relationship among them.
- Best Free Epidemiology Courses for Data Scientists [Silver Blog]Are you interested in knowing more about epidemiology, the field which studies the spread and distribution of diseases? This article collects some free courses which are intended to help you do just that.
- COVID-19 Visualized: The power of effective visualizations for pandemic storytelling [Platinum Blog]Clear, succinct data visualizations can be powerful tools for telling stories and explaining phenomena. This article demonstrates this concept as relates to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Coronavirus Data and Poll Analysis – yes, there is hope, if we act now [Silver Blog]We examine the growth of coronavirus daily cases in most affected countries, and show evidence that social distancing works in reducing the rate of spread. We also analyze KDnuggets Poll results - the scale of change to online and how Data Science work is likely to increase or drop in different regions. Stay Healthy and practice social distancing!
- Covid-19, your community, and you — a data science perspective [Gold Blog]Let's talk about covid-19; the reality, the numbers, and the data science.
- New Poll: Coronavirus impact on AI/Data Science/Machine Learning community [Gold Blog]Has coronavirus impacted your conference or other travel plans, and do you anticipate it causing further professional or educational disruption in the near future? Take part in the new KDnuggets poll and have your say.