Here are recent KDnuggets tweets on #Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Projections Using Machine Learning for 60+ countries and all US states.
- Covidactnow.org infection projections for 2,000+ counties across USA.
- Columbia U. Shaman group COVID-19 projections
- Los Alamos COVID-19 Projections
- MIT Covidanalytics group COVID-19 Projections
- U. of Washington IHME COVID-19 Projections for many countries, and their regions, including all US states
- 538 comparison of Covid-19 forecasts, internationally, for US and for each state.
Dashboards and Visualizations
- FT latest news and charts on coronavirus
- 91-divoc, An interactive visualization of the spread of COVID-19, updated daily.
- Covid Exit Strategy, tracking US states as they make progress towards a new normal.
- JHU Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases
- JMP Public Coronavirus COVID-19 Dashboard
- Microsoft Power BI Community COVID-19 Data Stories Gallery, including USA per county reports
- ncov.ai dashboard and map
- NYTimes Coronavirus Map
- SAS COVID-19 dashboard
- Tableau public dashboard by Lars van der Steen
- Tableau resources, including Covid-19 viz gallery and Coronavirus data resources
- Kinsa US Health weather map, using internet connected thermometers to map the illness.
Data on coronavirus
- Apple Mobility Trends Reports, anonymized aggregated data by country
- Aylien Coronavirus News dataset, over 550K news articles, aggregated and processed by the AYLIEN News API, freely available.
- C3.ai COVID-19 Data Lake, Access unified, analysis-ready COVID-19 data, at no charge
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources by data.world
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19), Corpus of 29,000 scholarly articles about COVID-19, use natural language processing to generate new insights
- Covid tracking data and API, including USA historical data
- Google COVID-19 Public Datasets
- JHU Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) data
- Worldometer coronavirus info
- NYTimes ongoing repository data on coronavirus cases and deaths in the USA
- Namara COVID data project
Latest posts on Coronavirus
- Visualization Of COVID-19 New Cases Over Time In Python - Sep 15, 2020Inspired by another concise data visualization, the author of this article has crafted and shared the code for a heatmap which visualizes the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States over time.
- How Data Science Is Keeping People Safe During COVID-19 - Aug 25, 2020Data, and more importantly, the way people use it, is shaping and refining approaches to COVID-19 safety. Here's a closer look at how this is happening.
- Visualizing the Mobility Trends in European Countries Affected by COVID-19 - Aug 18, 2020This post highlights the movement of people from the 10 most-affected European countries based on the way they stay at home, work, and visit places, using Google's anonymized location tracking dataset.
- Innovating versus Doing: NLP and CORD19 - Jun 30, 2020How I learned to trust the process and find value in the road most traveled.
- How to make AI/Machine Learning models resilient during COVID-19 crisis - Jun 11, 2020COVID-19-driven concept shift has created concern over the usage of AI/ML to continue to drive business value following cases of inaccurate outputs and misleading results from a variety of fields. Data Science teams must invest effort in post-model tracking and management as well as deploy an agility in the AI/ML process to curb problems related to concept shift.
Most popular (badge-winning) recent posts on Coronavirus
- AI and Machine Learning for Healthcare [Gold Blog]Traditional business and technology sectors are not the only fields being impacted by AI. Healthcare is a field that is thought to be highly suitable for the applications of AI tools and techniques.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Genome Analysis using Biopython [Silver Blog]So in this article, we will interpret, analyze the COVID-19 DNA sequence data and try to get as many insights regarding the proteins that made it up. Later will compare COVID-19 DNA with MERS and SARS and we’ll understand the relationship among them.
- Best Free Epidemiology Courses for Data Scientists [Silver Blog]Are you interested in knowing more about epidemiology, the field which studies the spread and distribution of diseases? This article collects some free courses which are intended to help you do just that.
- COVID-19 Visualized: The power of effective visualizations for pandemic storytelling [Platinum Blog]Clear, succinct data visualizations can be powerful tools for telling stories and explaining phenomena. This article demonstrates this concept as relates to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Coronavirus Data and Poll Analysis – yes, there is hope, if we act now [Silver Blog]We examine the growth of coronavirus daily cases in most affected countries, and show evidence that social distancing works in reducing the rate of spread. We also analyze KDnuggets Poll results - the scale of change to online and how Data Science work is likely to increase or drop in different regions. Stay Healthy and practice social distancing!
- Covid-19, your community, and you — a data science perspective [Gold Blog]Let's talk about covid-19; the reality, the numbers, and the data science.
- New Poll: Coronavirus impact on AI/Data Science/Machine Learning community [Gold Blog]Has coronavirus impacted your conference or other travel plans, and do you anticipate it causing further professional or educational disruption in the near future? Take part in the new KDnuggets poll and have your say.