Cartoon: AI + Self-Driving + BBQ = ?
KDnuggets Cartoon looks at what happens when AI and self-driving technology collide with the traditional summer pastime of grilling.
"This is Jim's Hobby Project: A self-driving grill,
but he accidentally programmed an adversarial grill,
so now he cannot catch it!"
This cartoon was ably drawn by Jon Carter.
If you find it funny, congratulations - you know enough about Deep Learning and adversarial networks.
Here are other KDnuggets Cartoons.
and KDnuggets posts tagged cartoon.
More KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: Is this how you do the blockchain thing?
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science.
- Cartoon: Halloween Costume for Big Data.
- Cartoon: Where AI achieves excellence
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the year 2050
- Cartoon: Machine Learning takes a vacation
- Cartoon: Data Scientist was the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: How is Data Science Different From Religion?
- Cartoon: FIFA World Cup Football and Machine Learning
- Cartoon: GDPR first effect on Privacy
- Cartoon: Machine Learning Problems in 2118
- Cartoon: AI at Home: How Far Can A Smart Device Go?
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the era of Robotics
Top Stories Past 30 Days