- 4 Realistic Career Options for Data Scientists - Apr 21, 2020.
It’s almost 10 years since "Data Science" became mainstream. We ask less about how to get into Data Science, but wonder "what’s next?" This article includes insights on four non-trivial, but practical, options and their pitfalls.
- 5 Tips for Novice Freelance Data Scientists - Oct 18, 2019.
If you want to launch your data science skills into freelance work, then check out these important tips to help you kick start your next adventure in data.
- Corios: Consulting Manager - Oct 13, 2017.
Seeking a detail-oriented consultant who enjoys identifying and resolving project issues, making sure the project progresses on schedule and on budget, taking accountability for the project’s success.
- 89degrees: SAS Administrator - Feb 16, 2017.
Seeking a SAS Administrator who will be responsible for the architecture, implementation and support of our enterprise-scale SAS environments hosted within 89 Degrees’ data center or in the Cloud.
- Navigating the World of Big Data Analytics - Dec 8, 2016.
Fulcrum Agile Analytics Lab- helps our partners test new technologies, new methodologies and new data sets quickly in an environment that can scale up and down and that meets all of their security and compliance requirements. Read to learn more and schedule a consultation.
- EY: Cyber Data Scientist, Advisory - May 25, 2016.
Seeking a Cyber Data Scientist in an advisory capacity, possessing the ability to translate strategy into reality, who will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
- Corios: Consulting Director (Analytics) - Feb 17, 2016.
We tell the stories the numbers can not; we believe business decisions are influenced not only by the measurement of behavior, but by synthesizing data-driven insights along with our past experience.
- Corios: Consulting Manager - Dec 5, 2015.
At Corios, we tell the stories the numbers can't; Looking for a bright, detail-oriented analytics consultant who enjoys identifying and resolving project issues, making sure the project progresses on schedule and on budget.
- Lityx seeks to align with analytic individuals looking to have their own business - Jan 12, 2015.
Lityx Analytics Network seeks to bring together experienced analysts and provides the tools and support for them to run their own analytics business.
- Consulting Request: Analyze Share Economy vertical - Dec 20, 2014.
Looking for a data scientist to help analyze mined data of several companies in the share economy vertical.
- Additions to KDnuggets Directory in April - May 4, 2014.
24 new Big Data and Data Science meetings, analytic consulting companies, Virginia data, Data Science certificates, Dean Abbott book on Applied Predictive Analytics, and more.
- Experfy, Big Data Consulting Marketplace from Harvard - May 2, 2014.
Good news for data experts - you have many new options with Experfy, a startup from Harvard Innovation Lab, which is a consulting marketplace where companies hire talent for Big Data, Analytics, and BI projects.
- Additions to KDnuggets Directory in March - Apr 7, 2014.
MLconf (NYC), Customer Analytics (Philadelphia), AnalyticsWorld (Chicago), Useful Business Analytics Summit (Boston), CBIG Consulting, QueBIT, and other meetings, companies, and education in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science.